“I like it” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
detroit
“I like it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I always get their beef brisket, so I can't comment on other items, though people I go with always seem to like what they order.

I love the beef brisket and rich and sassy sauce. Good baked beans, typical potato salad, but good. Wait staff is nice, though they do want to tell you the "Famous Dave story" or "have you been here before?" story. I'm sure they are told to do this, but after coming here several times, it's gets kinda old!

Visited March 2014

Roseville, Minnesota
“Lunch or Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I enjoy Famous Dave's, "blacken tips". What a great idea, to serve some of the most flavorable pieces of meat. I do not enjoy the walk up and order, then wait for the food to be delivered, must it is what is at this store. All menu items are good to very good.

Visited February 2014
Villa Park, Illinois
“Very good BBQ and the corn bread rocks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I have been here a couple of times for dinner and always enjoy the BBQ.

They do a KC style BBQ which is one of my favorites. I was disappointed they no longer have the wild rice soup on the menu anymore but I guess I will survive.

This is a order at the counter and they bring your food to your table kind of place. Food is very good but like all BBQ it is not inexpensive.

When I need my next BBQ fix and I am in the area I will be back.

Make sure you order the corn bread and mack and cheese they are different from everywhere else and very delicious.

It was very cold in Minnesota the night I was there and unfortunately the table I took was near a side exit and when the door opened it was a little drafty. The inside of the resturant is designed to look sort of like a garage which in the summer time would be great but not in the winter.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Austin, Texas
“Delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

I've had Dave's several times at a Rib Cookoff in Sparks, NV so I was really looking forward to having dinner here. Yum, yum, and yum! Large portions and great food. Only disappointment was I was unable to eat at the restaurant since a large group of adults and children arrived right before I did. They had a take out area, so I ordered there and took it back to my hotel. Can I say "yum" again?

Visited July 2013
Eindhoven
“great bbq”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2013

fabulous bbq, not as good as Memphis TN, but getting there. Dont bother with desert, however. Have some more ribs!

Visited November 2012