Roseville Key Inn & Suites
US$143
US$209
US$178
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We booked this hotel for 2 nights for weekend of moving college son and going to State Fair. Notwithstanding comments from former guests that the place is old....old is one thing but filth is another. From entering the lobby and checking in by desk clerk, who was too busy playing cards on the computer to be bothered until we called him, the entire trip was yucky. The elevator ran so slow and rickety that we chose to walk to the 3rd floor. The handles on the doors to stairwell nearly fell off in our hands, the stairwell was filthy, stick and smelly and clearly has never been mopped or cleaned. The carpeting in the hallway of the 3rd floor was littered with some kleenex and crushed food. The 2 days we unfortunately stayed there, they NEVER were cleaned. The lighting was dim and it smelled of dirt, mold and general nastiness. We would have immediately changed hotels had it not been a holiday weekend and the State Fair and lack of other hotel availability. Our room did not have cups, soap, or shampoo samples. We had 2 (unclean) towels and one washcloth. The tub had hair from former guests in it and a ring of dirt. No trash can, no kleenex and 1/2 roll toliet paper. The breakfast the next day was stale donuts and water downed coffee. The absolute best part of this nightmare was when we were checking out, and I handed the older Indian man manager our key cards at the desk. I stood there for a few moments before he ever looked up from the computer at the desk, with a piece of buttered toast munching in his mouth and dripping down his hand, to go with the big blob already on his shirt. I told him we were checking out and he mutely stood there. After I lay the keys on the counter, I proceeded to tell him that this was the filthiest hotel I had ever stayed at in my life, and his response, HONEST TO GOD, was to laugh out loud! He stood there with a stupid smile on his face as I told him about the horrors of the hotel and that they should be embarrassed of their business. He did not say a word except continue munching his toast and smile with his open and mouth full. So, my recommendation for anyone reading this.............RUN!!! You would be better off sleeping in the comforts of your own car than this dump.....IT'S HORRIBLE.....YUCK, FILTH, STINK AND ABSOLUTE DISRESPECT!!!!!

2  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We had excellent customer service from a long time desk clerk who had waited on us many times over the last years. It ended from there. There were two men ( a different nationality) obviously owners / managers/ or something. They never said a word just stood and watched everything that was done from the clerk checking us in to going behind the desk and looking at our information on the computer screens. I turned when we went through the door of our rooms just down the hall and they were back at the desk watching us. If I would have been able to get rooms somewhere else I would have checked out immediately. It was Our main floor rooms were basically clean in the bed area , but the bath tub had permanent stains and the faucet was loose with a hole that you could see into the back of it. Very little hot water upon check in no hot water at 10:30 P.M. The coffee pot had a piece missing, and the microwave had a broken open / close button.The drink machine on main floor was out of water so we were told there were machines on the above floors. Stepping out of the elevator was like stepping into another hotel completely. The halls were dimly lit, the carpets soiled and there was a smell that could not be identified. the machine didn't work and didn't refund the $2.00. We tried third floor scary, and scarier yet. Again the machine didn't work. We took the stairs back down to the first floor, went to our rooms and decided to leave for the State Fair. When we got back we wanted coffee, that's when we found out the machine was broken. The young man at the desk made a fresh pot in the breakfast room for me which I thought was very nice of him to do. The whole stay was for the most part uncomfortable with all of the non working appliances, no hot water for a shower after five hours hoofing it around the Fair. I really was spooked by the two men watching and speaking in their language so we didn't know what they were saying. Had I been traveling alone I would have never stayed, and don't recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Halls were not cleaned. bedding had burn marks on them.
breakfast area was in good condition.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo