Residence Inn Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
Chicago, Illinois
“Had to”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I expect more from Marriott. The lobby was alright, the room was not good. I had a stain on my sofa and i felt the shower could have been cleaner. I stayed because i was their for a wedding and we were given discounted rates. The kitchen and other amenities were not worth the extra cost. I would not have paid the discounted rate had it not been that everyone else was staying there. I believe one can get a better place for the price.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Stayed here for 3 days for business - it was a good center point for my visits throughout the Twin Cities area. The rooms are typical Residence Inn. The hotel apparently gets a lot of use but is kept up well. Clean and tidy. Friendly staff. Just a note, there is literally nothing around here other then the Symantec office. You will need to drive to restaurants, stores etc. With that said, it suited my purpose just fine.

Room Tip: I got an interior room in the low teens, this kept traffice noise to a minimum
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Grafton, ND
Reviewed 18 March 2012

This is a very nice hotel. it is in a ideally located area, yet traffic noise was not a problem for us, people that ave lived on farms their entire lives. We had a two room suite with TWO bathrooms, a absolute necessity with a thirteen yer od daughter. With tax, this ran about $160.00 a night. High lodge tax is a fact of life in the Twin Cities, with Bloomington being the worst area. Another thing I liked about this hotel is it is located far enough away from downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul. My only issue is these roomy little apartments are starting to spoil our family of four!! Suite also offered a gas fireplace.

Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank NDfarmgirl
Raymond, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We stayed here for a weekend (Fri-Sun) for a conference in downtown Minnepolis. (It only took us about 15 minutes to get downtown.) There was a special through Expedia and we were able to get the room for $65 a night. I would have happily paid more.

When we checked in were were greeting by a friendly person at the front desk that explained everything about the free Wifi, pool, and breakfast. She was courteous and helpful.

The rooms were spacious and comfortable. We enjoyed having the kitchen so we could make meals instead of going out, and the fridge had an ice maker right in the freezer which was nice. The bed was decent-nothing special. Everything was clean and updated.

The pool area was nice. Hottub could have been warmer but it was decent.

The breakfast was wonderful. Waffles, french toast, scrambled eggs, you name it they probably had it! Such a nice change from typical continental breakfasts.

We really enjoyed our stay and would definately stay there again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank CRuschen
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed here for work recently and I was pleased with the facility. My suite was comfortable and quiet. I was happy with the little kitchen set up. I was there during Valentines day so it was such a relief to be able to stay in and cook myself a nice dinner. It was a very clean room and all of the appliances worked perfectly. The hotel staff was professional and pleasant. The one negative I will say is that the couch in my room was a bit worn and should be either replaced or reupholstered. Otherwise it was fine and an easy place to rewind and relax after a long day. I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Kitkat147
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 23 September 2011

We bought a deal on Livingsocial.com where we got the room for two nights plus candy, popcorn, two movies, and a pizza delivered for $235. The room was spacious and well appointed. It had a full kitchen that we really didn't use but was nice to have just in case. The only thing I thought it lacked was a more updated bathroom and luggage rack. We had to place our luggage on the coffee table and the desk or the floor. Otherwise it was a great stay. The front desk staff was very accommodating and so personable. Lovely stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank J9wings
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 August 2011

What a great find. We booked this hotel as it was close to the State Fair - only for convenience sake and ended up loving it. Great kitchen, full breakfast, separate bedroom. Very clean and modern with fast internet - will definitely stay here again...perhaps even next week :)

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family