Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The beau and I chose to stay here after leaving a horrible experience earlier in the day and I do not regret it at all. The lobby is beautiful, bright and very inviting. The staff were very helpful. My room was beautiful, lots of bright lighting and odorless. My king bed was perfect and I had a wonderful sleep. The furniture were like-new; you could tell the room was clean! Only issue that I had was that we were next to the work out room and there were kids messing around in there, which we called the front desk and they handled the situation right away. The complimentary hot breakfast was delicious and there were many varieties to choose from; I even bragged to the beau about them having branded varieties, such as Activia yogurt. Anyways, we felt very safe staying there and didn't even bother checking on my car (which we usually do when we stay in some places). I would definitely recommend this location and we're looking for another opportunity/excuse to stay again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Kaylabelle09,
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to post a review following your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Roseville. I will be sure to share your comments with all of our staff. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Roseville area.

Warm thanks,
Andrea A.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We were in town for a family funeral, and chose this hotel due to its high rating on this site. On check-in we observed that the lobby furnishings seemed worn. We went up to our room and there was no sound insulation between the rooms. We could hear every word of a conversation in the room next door and it sounded as if the TV was on in our room. This did not bode well for any possibility of a good night's sleep. We immediately checked out and moved to the Courtyard property just down the street, which was wonderful. On a positive side, the front desk staff were very accommodating and understanding of our desire to move. The only reason that we can think of that this property shows up as #1 must be due to the low price.

If you aren't bothered by staying at a hotel with no sound separation between rooms reminiscent of a college dorm, this property might work for you. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Lynne970,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I'm glad to hear that my front desk staff was accommodating. Please accept my apologies for any noise that disturbed you. We want all of our guests to experience a clean and comfortable stay and I'm sorry that we were unable to provide that for you. I hope that if you find yourself back in Roseville, you will allow the Fairfield Inn & Suites another opportunity to change your mind.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

A group of us stayed here for a recent XCEL energy show. The hotel was accommodating to all of our needs; request for a mini fridge, and a slightly early check in. The lobby is very stylish, and has a nice breakfast in the morning, including Belgian waffles, eggs, turkey sausage, and all of the carbs one could want. Room was very clean and comfortable for 4 of us. $30-$40 dollar cab ride to the center of the city. Easy access from the highway.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear L S,
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here in Roseville! We appreciate your business. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We hope to see you again the next time you come up to the Twin Cities for a concert.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We enjoyed our recent stay at this property. The hotel and staff are lovely, and the rooms were immaculate. I liked being greeted by the front desk staff when we would come and go from the hotel. It had snowed overnight the morning we left, and the assistant manager went out to the parking lot and brushed snow off all the cars parked there. Such a nice touch! I am marking down a point just because the hotel is a bit farther out than we normally stay, although access to the interstate is a snap. Breakfast on site was OK but would like to see fresher fruit and bread choices. Overall, we found this to be a comfortable and affordable stay and will plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bluerainy
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Bluerainy,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review after your stay with us, and are happy to hear you enjoyed it. I will be sure to share your review and kind words with all of our staff. Thank you again for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is the place we always stay at when we go up to the cities to visit family. The rooms are spotless, beds are just like home, there is always a good breakfast going in the morning for guests and the staff is cheerful and friendly. There is a nice pool for your kids to work off some of the travel stiffness and a hot tub for mom and dad to relax in. All in all this place will add up to a sweet stay for you. The place seems to get good business. It has always been booked full when we show up for our stay. Give it a look.

Room Tip: We like rooms on the uppermost floor, but to each your own. If you will be needing a fridge, be sur...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Glenn P,
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with all of our staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Roseville!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Let me first say that I have traveled a fair amount and have stayed in many hotels. This one is hands down the noisiest. We can hear, over the fan running, noises from other rooms including toilets flushing, heavy walkers, doors shutting, etc. We asked for a quieter part of the hotel since we were traveling with a baby but they put us right down from the pool on the first floor. When we inquired the next day as to the placement bc of the noise the front desk attendant said there were other rooms and she wasnt sure why we were placed there. We didnt move bc we had only one more night. Then, on our second day, a family split between two rooms right across the hall from us began their stay. They used the hotel locks on the doors to keep them open so that the kids could go back and forth-and they would just let the doors slam. After hours of it, our baby waking up a few times, and a call to the front desk we were told that there wasn't much that could be done aside from asking them to quiet down and yes, there had been other rooms available they could have stayed in. And here I am, at almost 11pm, writing this as I listen to voices down the hall and every so often a door across the hall slam over the fan in our room. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Bcp20,
Thank you for your review. Please accept my sincerest apology for the negative experience you had at my hotel. We work hard to deliver exceptional customer service, and it sounds like we came up short during your stay. I have spoken with my front desk staff so to avoid situations like this happening again in the future. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to earn your business the next time you are in the Roseville area.

Andrea Andrajack

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel is located in an office park, along with a Residence Inn and a Courtyard. If you don't need the amenities of the other hotels, this is a perfect place to stay. We were in town for Family Week-end at Hamline and found this to be a clean hotel in a good location. However, the most notable thing was the friendliness of all staff and their willingness to go above and beyond. As an example, early on Sunday, my husband went down early to get the newspaper which apparently hadn't arrived. When he went down later, ome of the managers had just arrived. When she heard that there were no papers, she went out to buy them at a store. She also asked for our room number and brought one to our door. I travel regularly, across the brands, and have never seen someone take this type of initiative. We have four more years of college visits and this will be our hotel of choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank IrishFrau
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear IrishFrau,
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. We look forward to seeing you again and again over the next 4 years as you visit Hamline University.

Andrea Andrajack