“Fun place, great pizza, ice cream and you can even bowl!”
Review of The Creamery

The Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Rushford
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

It was my husbands birthday so we went Ice cream crazy than ordered pizza a 12 in pepperoni with real bacon and lite on the sauce. Funny story on the first pizza. (Thanks for the honesty and humor) our second pizza was delicious!

The apple dumpling hot with a scoop of ice cream is a must! The hospitality couldn't get any better!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I travel in Southeast Minnesota a lot and always try to swing through Rushford for a stop at the Creamery. The food here is good, and they have a great selection of ice cream. The prices are also very reasonable too, making this place well worth a stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This was a fun place to eat. I sat outside with some new friends and enjoyed a nice day.

I ordered a sandwich that I thought was a little thin. Other than that it was good and the waitress was very attentive.

I do regret no getting the ice cream.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We love, love, love the Creamery's pizza. We generally get the largest pizza on the menu. We often get a Hawaiian style pizza, but when we are feeling particularly hungry (which is our usual state after biking the Root River Trail), we opt for the pizza that has every topping they offer...it is delicious, complete with pineapple, sauerkraut and the rest of the of the usual pizza toppings. We enjoy pizza leftovers for breakfast, lunch and supper the next couple of days after ordering the 20 inch version. If you are hungry for ice cream, they also have good ice cream and yummy hot fudge sundaes. We love this pizza...the service is quick and they are always busy...a very good sign!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

My family loves to eat the pizza from The Creamery. The do a fantastic job cooking it everytime. This is one of the best crusts around. Great ice cream shop also.