“Good beer and one of the better burgers I've had”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 170 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: phone 3202039000
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I like to find brewery places when I travel and this place came highly recommended. I was even told what food to order and glad I listened. The bedda chedda bacon burger was one of the best burgers I've ever had. Cooked to true MR, the shredded cheddar, the sauce and thick sliced bacon made this a winner. Waffle fries and dip were really tasty and a perfect compliment to the burger. I tasted the sampler of beers and decided on the Brother Benedict's Bock with the burger. Waitstaff was knowledgeable about the beer and very friendly.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

This has been the second time I have eaten here. Each time I had good food and great service. this last time I ordered the Reuben. The flavor was good but the bread was very hard and crispy. The staff has always been knowledgeable about the menu and different kinds of beer they offer. I will be back.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

We were traveling on Christmas Eve and though I don't like when businesses stay open( I believe employee's should have time for family and friends) Granite City was open so instead of eating in our room at the hotel we went to eat. The staff was so friendly they all had on thier ugliest christmas sweaters, and they made jokes and made us laugh at the same time they were professional and knowledgeable about their menu. That food was delicouis but it was the staff that helped us enjoy our night on the road on christmas eve. It felt like family and that is a good thing.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Good service. Beer drinkers were given samples to help choose. Nice decor. Large portions at low price. Would recommend.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Had dinner and drinks at this location and found the service to be excellent. Menu with something for everyone. My salad was large, contained all fresh ingredients and was very good. Everyone in our party had a good experience. A little on the more expensive side for the area, but worth it. I will go back again and recommend it. Only flaw was bartender didn't know that gin and tonics are served with a lime!