US$115
Country Inn
US$134
Country Inn
US$117
Courtyard St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)
US$146
US$124
Courtyard
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$72
US$129
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
US$69
All reviewsfull kitchenevening receptionbasketball courtgreat hoteladjoining roomsthe crossroadsking suiteseparate bedroombusiness tripclean hotelparking lotspacious roomwafflescloud areain townhot tubst
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are from outside the area and found people in St. Cloud nice in general but the staff at this hotel comprised the nicest, most helpful staff of any place we have stayed in the U.S. and Europe. We will stay at this hotel and suggest it to anyone staying in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sam C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, we really appreciate all of the great feedback. Our team at the Homewood Suties in St. Cloud is very pleased and proud to hear they took great care of you while you were here. We look forward to hosting you next time you are in St. Cloud.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

It was a very clean hotel and I was thoroughly impressed with the layout of the hotel room. The staff was really friendly and I would recommend staying here again. The location was easy to find and the breakfast was very good!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sam C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel, we certainly appreciate the feedback! I am also very pleased that you felt at home while you were with us and thank you for your kind words about our staff, I will certainly pass the message along! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Staff helpful and friendly Rooms clean and spacious Great location
Services excellent Food was healthy and lots of choices I would recommend this property if you are staying in th St. cloud area
lots to do and see

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sam C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

I wanted to thank you for your recent stay with us! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Homewood Suites by Hilton hospitality and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I love staying at Homewood Suites, and this one would have been no different if the staff enforced the 9 AM to 9 PM access to the basketball court and grilling area. The annoying sound of basketball dribbling woke me up as early as 7 AM, and kept me awake as late as 11:30 PM. One night there was a party of people grilling outside well past 10 PM. Other than that, the room was comfortable, and the breakfasts were good. I will stay there again, but definitely not in a room that faces the court or the grilling area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Sam C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Greetings from the Homewood Suites, St. Cloud. I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We rely heavily on the feedback of our valued guests to help us improve our standards of quality and service. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I also see that we could have done better at managing our out door patio area and I do apologize about that, if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 320-252-5900

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Arrived later in the evening and was warmly greeted at the front desk. Room was very spacious and the decor is modern. Breakfast was hot and well stocked every morning. There was a vary of breakfst items to choose from. My only disappointment was that the wifi was very spotty.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sam C, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Homewood Suites, I will pass your comments along to all of our staff! I am very sorry about the spotty Wi-Fi that you had experienced while you were staying with us. I certainly hope you would be willing to stay with us again if you come to the St. Cloud area! If you do happen to stay with us in the future, please ask the front desk for the Wi-Fi promotional code, this will help boost internet connection and speed that you will have while you are staying with us.

Have a great day,