“Resort Quality”
Review of Night's Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Night's Inn
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Had spent the previous night at an awful hotel. We pulled into this motel and I made my husband ask to view the rooms and check out the bed. We were blown away. Stayed in a queen room that the owner called the wine room. Leather recliner, beautiful bed and decor, small table and chairs, microwave, cook top, bar sink, frig, wonderful sheets, comfortable bed and tasteful bathroom. As comfortable and tasteful as any high-end resort we've stayed at. Wish we could have stayed another night. Prices reasonable and even cheaper sun through thurs. Highly recommend this motel over anything else!!!

Room Tip: Each room has it's own theme. I loved the Wine Room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DeAnn J

Reviewed 29 June 2013

We booked two nights while visiting our son due to the excellent Tripadvisor reviews. The room was extremely clean and newly painted. The owner checked us in and made us feel very welcome. We will stay here again next time we visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank MarkandConnie
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We stayed 2 nights at the Nights Inn while we shopped for a truck. This place is amazing and the owners are such kind people! It is EXTREMELY clean and comfortable. I felt like I was staying at a 5 star hotel. The room was tastefully decorated with all the homey touches. Very quite area too. I want to go back to St. Cloud just to stay at this place and relax. Thanks to the owners for putting so much love into your place!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BreezeM0m
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My mother and I stayed for a weekend getaway and we could not have been happier. The rooms were cute and very clean and the owners were super friendly. We would definitely stay here again. The price was much better that anything else in the area and it had everything we needed. I recommend to anyone looking for a clean and comfortable room at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank crystalh320
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I recommended this motel to my mother based on online reviews. She was blown away by this motel and will stay there every time she comes back to St. Cloud.The room was exceptional! It was very clean and very quiet and very comfortable! The price and quality can't be beat.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Eileen M
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This place was awesome! The room is so clean and cozy. My favorite part, there were a ton of outlets for recharging my devices. The service from the front desk was kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend the Night's Inn if you want a clean, quiet room for an incredible value!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Teresa H
Reviewed 13 April 2013

after a month on the road and several nights in over priced fleabags, i was amazed at the quality and warm room nights inn has to offer. a great value for the money, no need for the holiday inn spend your money wisely and book here, you will not regret it. the only problem is not accepting american express, but well worth using another card.room equipped with tv(only 19") but worked great, microwave and a small fridge, all this and reasonable, here is the american pride of ownership in this motel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business