Hampton Inn & Suites St Cloud
US$144
Homewood
US$135
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
US$75
Good 3.5/5
US$134
US$129
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Courtyard St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Pool
US$109
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$100
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgreat hotelfree weightscomfortable bedsrooms are largebusiness centerhot tubfitness roomin townchecking infitness centerup to datefridge and microwavebusiness tripparking lotstmallpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Very clean hotel. Friendly service. It would be nice if room had a refrigerator but we only stayed one night so not to big of deal. Continental breakfast in morning was good. Pool was clean, hot tub could be warmer.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I was a supporter of the hotel across from the car park from the Hampton Inn (also part of the Hilton chain) but since staying here a few months ago, I'm quite torn on which hotel I prefer!

The Hampton's main downfall is that standard rooms are not equipped with fridges although getting one placed in my room was not an issue. I do like that the Hampton seems to be less noisy although I might just have been lucky on both of my stays. I also enjoy the fact that there are cooked oats every day. The "fresh cut fruit" appears to have syrup on it which makes it less appealing.

The pillows and beds are very comfortable.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stewart T
Reviewed 5 August 2014

After a late arrival it was great to get to our room and find a soft, comfortable, welcoming bed. A night of peaceful rest. Refreshing!!! Breakfast menu had usual options with adequate variety of choices. Staff was most helpful! Would be happy to return for another visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We were looking for a weekend getaway, just my husband and I, without our kids. We were looking towards Duluth but a lot of the hotels were over priced. After searching we decided on the Hampton and our experience couldn't have been better. Rooms are large and updated. Tastefully decorated. Really clean. We both were completely relaxed after about 5 minutes. The prices were so reasonable and the breakfast in the a.m was better than most. There isn't one bad thing I would want to say. Which these days says a lot. It was a long awaited time for us and it was wonderful. Also, although they are located on one of the busiest highways in the area, you do not hear the traffic, so don't let that stop you considering it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Just spent one night, but our room was ample size with comfortable beds and pillows. Breakfast buffet had good food variety. Near a Target, a mall, and many restaurants. Interstate was nearby, but walls were quite soundproof.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family