“Not what I had hoped”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: formerly Bear Creek
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I am typically a fan of Grizzlies as I have eaten at a few of them. My trip out last night was ok but nothing more..Waitress was very unorganized and it affected the whole meal.. I had the 2#s of wings and pitcher of beer special and my guests had the mushroom and swiss. Wing flavor was good but not sure how 13 wings add up to 2#s..good thing beer was cold. Others liked their mushroom and swiss.. Popcorn machine was cleaned out and shut off at 8:20 and makes you already feel they are trying to close...I will give them another shot at redemption in future.

1  Thank SIOUXFANFOREVER
There are newer reviews for Grizzly's Wood Fired Grill

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Took my mom there, she is 86 with limited hearing, the sound level was fine for her. The waitstaff was the best I have ever encountered, she was attentive without being a bother, she was pleasant and made sure we were happy with everything and took great care of us overall. We all really enjoyed our food as well. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Love the brisket although I should have asked for the BBQ sauce on the side. Far too much of the sauce drowned any taste of the brisket. Not the best visit this time around.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The title says it all the prices were good the service was good and the food was really good. We will definitely be going back when we are in St. Cloud again.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Service was prompt and friendly; food was served hot and fresh. Steaks were done exactly right! Delicious bread with seasoned dipping oil!

1  Thank WBCA