“Comfortable and Quiet”

GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This hotel was nice. The bed was very comfortable. We had two rooms with our party and one was cleaner than the other. The kitchen was nice and we will plan to stay here again and bring food to cook. Close to lots of activities.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed here one night enroute to another destination. For me, cleanliness and quiet are the most important features of any hotel room, and this one did not disappoint. The one bedroom king suite was well appointed. The kitchen included all the amenities one would expect: fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, toaster, and more. The suite included two TVs, one in the living area and one in the bedroom. The bedroom is a physically seperate room, which is not always the case in suite hotels. A great downtown location. After a long day of travelling, one does not want any surprises – just a clean comfortable room. We would definitely return here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My wife and I stayed for the first time in a Grandstay Hotel and very much enjoyed it. The room was clean, the bed very comfortable, and it was very quiet though the hotel was pretty full. Whenever I have the chance to stay at another Grandstay I'll be sure to do it.

Highly recommended!

Room Tip: We were in room 104 and it was very nice though I would guess other rooms are good as well.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We enjoyed our stay & we were very impressed with ALL of the staff we encountered - helpful, friendly, prompt. There were a few members of the staff who went above & beyond to ensure our stay was pleasant: Mariah S. - her smile & willingness to promptly provide whatever we requested, Bernice M. & Kacee.
The staff, cleanliness, comfort & location were all great additions to our stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 1 August 2014

In town for a class reunion, 4 of us shared the 2 room suite. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom was large with a shower which had great water pressure (a biggie for me). Nice little kitchen which would have sufficed for an extended stay. Located on St Germain within walking distance of everything downtown, I would recommend this hotel

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pam H
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I just relocated to Minnesota and stayed at the GrandStay for over sixty days. What a great place to stay. The staff makes you feel like family. Clean rooms, great breakfast, excellent pool area and a great friendly trained staff. You all Rock!!!!

Thanks for making me feel like I was at home.

Ryan Wall

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank wally58206987
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Overall the hotel was very nice. However this is my complaint. I booked the hotel on Hotwire and when we arrived at the hotel and went to our room we were astounded to find only one bed and a fold out couch. I was travelling with my 77 year old mother and myself. When I went to the front desk I was told that the fold out couch was the 2nd bed. Unbelievable!! So my warning to you is, make sure that you confirm you are getting a room with 2 queen size beds if that is what you asked for. The hotel's solution was to charge us another $10.00 and then neglected to provide us with a receipt.

Room Tip: Confirm you have two queen beds or you will be left sleeping on a fold out couch!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family