Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Cloud West
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Very helpful and friendly staff. The hotel was very welcoming from when we walked in. EXCELLENT breakfast, pool area. The rooms are adequate, clean and the beds are mid grade quality.The only down side in the room was they have 3 pillows per bed. I asked for extra pillows and we were told that they were out. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank sdhockeytraveler

Reviewed 15 April 2012

My brother and I go to Country Inn about every 5 weeks for rest and visiting family.
We have always been very satisfied with everything including room, food, atmosphere and the staff. Especially Jackie, Brenda, Samantha and Mary. We have come to know them as friends.
They all make our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2012

They put us in a room above the pool area - it was so noisy and hot! In Feb had to use the A/C and have the windows open (and deal with that noise too) to cool the room. The staff didn't do anything about the noise until we complained several times.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 28 December 2011

My wife and I went to this Country Inn and Suites for a one night get away. We chose this one for the rate we got and that we were able to upgrade for extra. Everything was fine with the whirlpool king we had until we tried to use it. It didn't work, but Nicole was able to make it right on our bill. I feel she went above and beyond to make a 3 star review into a 5 star one. For those of you that are worried that this hotel needs to be renovated, they already began the process, so it should be done soon enough. I will definitely stay here again when I come to St Cloud. This very likely be my hotel for every trip.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason'sStorm
Reviewed 2 December 2011

The biggest draw to this hotel for me is that the pool and hot tub area is available to adults on a 24 hour a day basis. I like being able to sit in the hot tub with no younger kids around. I have stayed here before several years ago. I was back in the area over Thanksgiving week-end. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, breakfast selection ample. It is located very close to major roads and shopping.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We have stayed at this particular Country Inn & Suites several times over the past few years. This is the first time we have seen signs of wear. In particular the bathroom fixtures looked worn and the bathtub could have been cleaner. I rated it a "2", which stands for "poor" but I would rather say it was below what I would expect. It isn't like we would not stay a this place again, but it was always one of the best Country Inn and it is a shame to see it sliding. Beds were comfortable, continental breakfast was what we expected.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Room was clean, had a fridge and microwave which was handy. Front desk staff was friendly. Breakfast was very simple but well attended by the staff.
The room had 2 tv's and at one point in the night we could hear the TV from the room next door but only for a few minutes. Otherwise it was very quiet and we stayed for two nights. The air conditioner was somewhat noisy and cycled on and off alot. The noise was good background noise for sleeping when it was running but some light sleepers might find it annoying.
The elevators were not in an air-conditioned area which seemed strange. Since we were staying on the third floor and it was 90 degrees out and very humid it was awkward to switch from the temperature controlled to the non- temperature controlled and then back again.
Shopping was close by also.

Room Tip: Room Rates vary depending upon season.