Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Cloud West, MN
US$135
US$111
US$134
US$129
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
US$75
US$134
US$120
US$109
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesin townpool and hot tubvery nice hotelfitness centerparking lothockey tournamentzachstgravycerealaccommodationsmidnightpillowsmnmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Front desk staff were very pleasant. The rooms could use some updating but liked the two room set up. Rooms were clean and bed comfortable. Breakfast was ok. Front desk had some nice baggy treats and cookies. Free wifi and newspaper. Hot tub and pool were fine. They sure had a lot of snow to deal with in their parking lot. I'd return.

Room Tip: 3rd floor, can not hear people walking around, elevators are quick
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We book a room with 3 people entered in on the country inn and suites web site. Upon arrival we got a room with a King bed only, so there wasn't adequate amount of sleeping accomidations. No pullout sofa or rollaway was available. We called the front but there was nothing they could do . I strongly feel that the website should not provide room selections that do not meet the number of people you enter on the website. We had to purchase a blow up mattress to accomidate our third person. If someone puts less people on the web site then it is their fault, but if you put the right number of people in and the room provided is not adequate or they do not have additional roll aways, then this is the hotel website issue.

I called the main customer service line at country inn and suites. The person on line indicated that it is our issue because we should have seen this on the booking form online. I don't think this is an adquate response.

I travel frequently and have stayed at country inn and suites many times. This was a dissapointing response. We did request some bedding for the blow up mattress we purchased which was provided by the staff with their appologies. Thank you to the staff for trying to help, I understand the limitations. I see this as more of an issue with the country inn and suites website than the specific hotel.

Room Tip: Clarify sleeping accomidations with staff.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Jackie K, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Cloud West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

We regret to hear about your disappointment in the room you received. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability. Prior to your next stay, we welcome you to contact us so we may discuss your accommodations in detail.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed here one night in the spring of 2013 to attend an emergency family member surgery. I told the desk I was here for an emergency and was assured they had a room. We actually booked several nights stay. We checked in and never thought to check if the water was working in the bathtub (ok, how many times does a person stay at a hotel and check to see if the water works??? Seriously???). We went to use the shower / tub in the morning only to find the water DID NOT work at all. My husband went down to ask what was going on and the maintenance man said "they knew the water did not work and they had called in a plumber to fix it". Yes...they knew there was a problem before they assigned the room to us...Shame on them!
The motel said they would not charge us for the one night and give us enough points to stay a free night at any CI&S. We had to scramble to find another motel and get to the hospital!
Ok, mistakes happen right? End of the story? At least I thought it was....
Fast forward to November 2013. I needed to go back to MN for a funeral. We booked 3 nights at the same CI&S thinking this must be a better transaction. We used our points for 2 nights at no cost and added an "upgrade" for one more night at a discounted rate. We checked in, no mention of the additional night so I asked about it. We were assured we did in fact get the additional night at a discount.
Check out time....NIGHTMARE! We were handed an invoice showing TWO additional upgrade nights (I only booked one!). We waited for more than 30 minutes while more than one person (Lori and her manager) tried to straighten it out. FYI - If you dispute anything on your account with this establishment, I highly recommend you stay there and get a corrected invoice. We were assured this situation had been corrected when we left.
Well by the time we had returned home - low and behold - there was ANOTHER charge on my credit card by CI&S. I called and talked to Lori again who forwarded me to Jackie's voice mail. Jackie called and said they "had to correct the dollar amount on their books and both the erroneous charges were hold only charges and they would drop off my account within days". I called my credit card only to be told to wait until the charges did drop off or get charged on my account. Guess what folks??? Yep, Jackie's "hold" became a new charge! I again had to call my CC company and they are filing fraud dispute charges. But sadly this is still not resolved because as I mentioned, CI&S decided to place another charge after we returned.
Long story, but just a word of warning, I will NEVER stay here again. Period!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Jackie K, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Cloud West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Columbia MD-

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our service. We understand the inconvenience an unexpected charge can cause. Please contact Jackie the General Manager directly if you require additional assistance in this matter.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

One night stay in a very nice room for $88 plus tax, breakfast included - just drove up and checked in. No fridge in our room but the staff carried one up and plugged one in for us - great!!! Had a swim in the great pool and relaxing hot tub. Bed was very comfy - room was clean! Free yummy cookies, fruit and fresh coffee in the foyer. Staff was very accommodating and pleasant. Breakfast was very good with many hot items including a big cooker of hot oatmeal. The desk staff even gave us a breakfast to go in a bag- apple, water, cookie, fruit - for our trip. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor - it was very quiet and restful.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Jackie K, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Cloud West, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you so much for the great feedback! We hope that you choose to stay with us again the next time you visit the St. Cloud area.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had a 2 night stay here and everything was fine. Clean room, courteous and worry free check in. Good breakfast and nice and quiet.
Great looking pool and exercise room. Would be great for a family to stay at.
Kids would love the breakfast. Walking distance to many places and safe area.
Would definitely stay here again. Our cleaning lady was super!

Room Tip: Second floor was nice and quiet for our stay. AC worked fine and wasn't noisy. Had a fridge and microwave. No complaints.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!! We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you visit the St. Cloud area.