“Best Asian in St.Cloud”

Cuisines: Asian
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Best Asian in St.Cloud”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

In my opinion this is the best Asian food that St.Cloud has to offer.

Fresh,hot and flavorful!

The sauces are wonderful in particular the "brown" sauce and the "garlic" sauce. Also do try the eggrolls.

I'm dinging them slightly on account of when I pay $10 average for a meal - I expect it to be brought to my table - on plates - not styrofoam. But the food is so delicious that I keep going back/ it doesn't matter that much.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Faye L

sartell, mn
“Great Asian food at a good price.”
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

A great plact to go for good food and fast service. This little place has stood the test of time by providing quality food at good prices.

Fargo, North Dakota
“My favorite oriental restaurant in the area.”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

The food is great, and the servers are suuuper friendly. Had the same server nearly every time we've gone in and she's just great!

Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
“Asian Fast Food Done Right.”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I have been going to D & K for years, and it has always been good food done right. The service is always fast and friendly. The food is always fresh and tasty. I like many of the offerings and my son really likes the lemon chicken which he says is unlike any he has had anywhere else and I agree. I am always happy with what ever I order.

• Visited January 2012