“Good value and good food for drive through option”
Review of Frugals - CLOSED

Frugals
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Specialties-Our burgers are made with premium cuts of beef from our local St. Joseph Meat Market and cooked fresh, never frozen. Try a Pepper Jack Bacon burger made with our premium bacon or Andy's Kraut and Swiss which is similar to a Reuben. We also have Alaskan Halibut that we cook on the flat-top griddle--not deep fried, BBQ pulled pork, grilled or breaded chicken sandwich, BLT, and our grilled cheese any way you like it--delicious with tomato! We also offer the vegetarian Garden Burger. Our yummy shakes and crinkle-cut fries with seasoning go great with your sandwich! Check out our monthly special burgers and shake flavors.Thank you for eating at Frugals! We so very much appreciate your business.
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Food is good and reasonably priced - better option than Mcd's BK, Hardee's, etc. Recommend to those looking for a drive through food option.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I decided to try this food because they had a sign out front touting that they offered a "grilled fish" sandwich. I went through the drive through which was very quick. I order the grilled fish and paid to have mushrooms added. When I looked at my order it was a very greasy breaded fish sandwich with a gallon of mayo on it and 3 little button mushrooms. I went back and told the person that I ordered the grilled fish. She said that is what I got. She said that they put the fish in a "light breading" on the fish and then coat the "grill pan with oil before cooking it. How that is not a fried breaded fish, I do not know... But none the less, she is only diong what she is hired to do, so I accepted it and left. I threw the sandwich away as it was inedible. I will not return. The only redeming feature of my visit, was that the staff tried their best to be helpful, given their limitations.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

After doing some Wallmart shopping today we went through the drive through at Frugals. Had a cheeesburger, fries and coke. I have to agree with other posts that this was good, fresh food. It outdid Macs and Burger King by a good margin. There is no inside dining so we dined at the Wallmart parking lot.

1  Thank mnguy48Sartell_Mn
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Fresh, quality burgers, fries and shakes. The only downside is that there is no place to eat, so you have to either eat in your car or bring them somewhere. Definitely worth it though. Really good value for the price. Menu is simple, servers are friendly

Reviewed 20 June 2012

I have been here several times with my kids. Simple, delicious, and WAY better than any fast food burger out there. You have to eat in your car, as there is no dining room. We took our burgers on a tailgate picnic.