“Best Fast Food Burger”

Frugals
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Specialties-Our burgers are made with premium cuts of beef from our local St. Joseph Meat Market and cooked fresh, never frozen. Try a Pepper Jack Bacon burger made with our premium bacon or Andy's Kraut and Swiss which is similar to a Reuben. We also have Alaskan Halibut that we cook on the flat-top griddle--not deep fried, BBQ pulled pork, grilled or breaded chicken sandwich, BLT, and our grilled cheese any way you like it--delicious with tomato! We also offer the vegetarian Garden Burger. Our yummy shakes and crinkle-cut fries with seasoning go great with your sandwich! Check out our monthly special burgers and shake flavors.Thank you for eating at Frugals! We so very much appreciate your business.
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

The burgers are great, toppings fresh, and inexpemsive.

The staff was friendly and quick.

I'll go there again.

hungryinsaintcloud, Owner at Frugals, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thank you so much for your review of Frugals! We appreciate that you took the time to do so. I understand busy! and having you take the time really means a lot to us.

We have something new starting on Monday the 27th! BREAKFAST! We will have a fantastic fried egg sandwich and get this--donut sandwich's. Yup. Maple glazed donut with our amazing bacon and with an egg also if you want. It tastes truly YUM. Promise!

Again thanks for the review. Come and see us soon and bring a friend fro a unique breakfast!

Susan Meyer, owner.

There are newer reviews for Frugals

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very good burgers real beef, excellent buns and very good lightly seasoned fries. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Food is good and reasonably priced - better option than Mcd's BK, Hardee's, etc. Recommend to those looking for a drive through food option.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I decided to try this food because they had a sign out front touting that they offered a "grilled fish" sandwich. I went through the drive through which was very quick. I order the grilled fish and paid to have mushrooms added. When I looked at my order it was a very greasy breaded fish sandwich with a gallon of mayo on it and 3 little button mushrooms. I went back and told the person that I ordered the grilled fish. She said that is what I got. She said that they put the fish in a "light breading" on the fish and then coat the "grill pan with oil before cooking it. How that is not a fried breaded fish, I do not know... But none the less, she is only diong what she is hired to do, so I accepted it and left. I threw the sandwich away as it was inedible. I will not return. The only redeming feature of my visit, was that the staff tried their best to be helpful, given their limitations.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

After doing some Wallmart shopping today we went through the drive through at Frugals. Had a cheeesburger, fries and coke. I have to agree with other posts that this was good, fresh food. It outdid Macs and Burger King by a good margin. There is no inside dining so we dined at the Wallmart parking lot.

1  Thank mnguy48Sartell_Mn