“Beautiful”
Review of Munsinger Gardens

Munsinger Gardens
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Saint Cloud
More attraction details
Owner description: Located along the scenic Mississippi River, these gardens are known for their shade-loving plants including numerous hostas and ferns.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We visit Munsinger Gardens each time we visit Sr. Cloud. They are beautiful and impeccably kept. The bottom area along the Mississippi River is shaded nada great place to have a picnic.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

It was a sunny clear day -- perfect for strolling through these lovely gardens. Five gardners were busy replanting. These gardens are very well maintained. Benches also available to sit and gaze at the river.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The gardens are beautiful and next to the Mississippi River! Lots of places to take a rest and enjoy the views!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Combined with the across the street gardens it makes an outdoor day feel special for mini Arboretum & Formal Garden displays

1  Thank See-Doug
Reviewed 14 May 2014

When I visited my daughter in college she took me around St. Cloud and my favorite part was the gardens! Everything was in bloom and just beautiful. You have to see it in bloom if you love gardens and flowers. There are different beds with different themes, I could have stayed there for hours but naturally my daughter didn't have as much interest as myself. Loved it.

1  Thank StacieA915