“Best place for craft beer in St Cloud”
Review of Boulder Tap House

Boulder Tap House
Ranked #11 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I've been to all the St Could area craft beer places: Old Chicago, White Horse, Old Capital, Brothers. Your best bet is Boulder Tap House for craft beer. While on any given night, one place or the other might have a selection you like, BTH consistently has the best variety. Their prices are fair. The bartenders know their beers and are happy to help you out upon request. All their menu items are good. For bar food I like the "jalepeno wantons" or the "fresh salsa and chips [that's not the right name but you will recognize it on the menu]). For dinner cuisine most of their items are very good.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Opting for a place we could walk too from our hotel and never having tried this place before we thought lunch there would be a good choice. It is very much a sports bar with TVs of all sizes around the bar and restaurant parts of the place. Doing lunch we opted for ice tea - nice, fairly strong but not overdone. Our server Hilary answered all questions and was quite a delight. Me had tomato soup/salad and breadstick. The dressing - home made was excellent, the breadstick baked fresh this day was super, the soup - very little seasoning - and it was rally not as advertised - creamery tomato, but just tomato. I had a "build your own burger" with fries. The burger was outstanding - cooked exactly as I wanted - medium rare. I had Swiss, bacon, tomato and onions added. Along with great roll this was one of the best burgers I've ever had. We will be back to try the great beer menu, but that will be when don't have to drive as we do shortly.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is another of our monthly or more often places to eat. We love their burger, fry and malt combo, but their other burgers are great too. Excellent place to watch sports on TV and the beers are good too.

1  Thank Prowlingbear
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

We had great beer selections and their fresh soups were very good. Mine was sausage and mushroom with a great taste and not too salty. Burgers were good (although I ordered a frisco and got a patty melt instead) and the boneless wings were very large with good flavor. Seating is a bit like a cafeteria with not much separation.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Overall if you are into IPAs then they seem to have a good choice on draft. Many of their beers are from all over the US featuring each area's local brew. Food was okay nothing special but I had no problems or complaints.