“Awesome for St Cloud!”

Cuisines: Indian
Rochester, Minnesota
“Awesome for St Cloud!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

One of the only authentic cuisines around! Sublime and they even deliver! This is my family's favorite eatery. Fast and excellent service too.

1 Thank Brit T

Mitchell, SD
“Great food and experience ”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great meal. Had never had India food before, but the waiter was extremely helpful and steered us in the right direction. Food was all very good and the staff was great.

1 Thank CGSD
“Flavorful food, excellent service”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Agree with dinners who praise the quality of the food. The dishes we sampled had wonderful flavor profiles. As travelers with a dog we chose the buffet option and ate outside the restaurant. The wait staff was very helpful- one waiter, seeing us eating outside, brought us hot naan, water, utensils and napkins and chatted with us. If ever I travel this way again I'll plan on stopping by.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Eric C
“Awesome food.”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Have been there several times and the food has always been very good. The servers have always been very helpful and very attentive.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing Indian Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I came here with my mom when I was visiting her from Phoenix. I've only had Indian food one other time and wanted to try it again and all the reviews I had read about this place were very positive. My mom who is a St. Cloud resident also said she had heard great things about this place from her co-workers, she had just never made the trip here yet. The reviews were not wrong!! My mom and I both were amazed at how great the food was and the value is outstanding. I'm used to Phoenix prices so it was refreshing to get quality food for an inexpensive price. Our average entree price was $11. We ordered the vegetable samosas for an appetizer and two entrees (Chicken Tikka Masala and Beef Josh). We also ordered the Garlic Naan. OMG everything was to die for!! We shared everything family style. All of the entrees are served with a big platter of white rice. The samosas were served with a few dipping sauces that blew our minds. The flavors were original and distinct and you could tell the quality of the dishes was very good and cooked fresh. Not only was the food outstanding but our server was awesome too. Very polite and helpful, but not overbearing. I asked him for a few recommendations and his suggestions did not disappoint. He also asked how spicy we wanted the food - we said Medium, but even that wasn't too spicy. Next time I will have them kick it up a notch. Next time I'm back in St. Cloud I am definitely coming back to this place!!

• Visited May 2014