“Speechless.”

Cuisines: Italian, American
St.Cloud
“Speechless.”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I had heard good things about Step Brothers in St.Cloud but they blew me out of the water. Super friendly staff and honestly the best hotdogs I have ever had. Such high quality food for such a fair price. I love how unique the flavors are here and I highly recommend this place to anyone.

3 Thank BenSt_Cloud

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, United States
“You may become a regular like me!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Forget the same-old chain lunch!

I'm always looking for something different for lunch. The guys at Step Brothers have found a niche! If you want a salad, gourmet hot dog, or a wrap, they have you covered. The friendly service tops off your visit every time. My #1 choice for a quick lunch.

5 Thank Noel J
Minnesota
“You need to go to this place!”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

In the land of chain restaurants, this place is truly a gem. St. Cloud is not a place for authenticity. Thank goodness the boys from Step Bros came along. The menu is filled authentic sandwiches. You no longer have to watch travel/food shows, longing to eat the things you see. Go to Step Brothers for a cuban, philly, dogs. I greatly enjoyed the "dipped" Italian Beef. Upon walking out, the man at the counter ask me if there was anything to make my sandwich better. With a smile, I said "No, it was fantastic!" You need to go to this place!

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank janelje
minnesota
“Good sandwich shop”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Great Italian beef sandwich and hot dogs. Nowhere else in St Cloud to get a sandwich in town. I'd recommend and will go there again.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank bubfn
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Chi town authentic”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Its a little off the beaten path but well worth the time. They offer italian beefs, Vienna Chicago dogs even philly's with whiz like in Philedelphia...top that off with exceptional customer service and I am sure to be a regular..

Visited December 2012