“Good Place to End the Week!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Minnesota
“Good Place to End the Week!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

We are monthly customers to Fridays, and we keep coming back because the place is kept clean, the staff are great, and the food is consistently excellent. If it does not seem perfect, they will happily make it right, but that has happened only once in the last 2 years!

Visited May 2014

Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
“Charlie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Charlie is a great-kick butt kinda waiter. He remembers our fav. drinks, gives us time to order and remember us and asks us personal questions that are light. My mom and I believe Charlie is someone sincerely important to the T.G. FAM. He is smart, efficient, and sociable. We love Charlie and hope the utmost best for him. GO CHARLIE. WE sent a good word in for you to corporate as well. You mean a lot to St. Cloud patrons. Love you Charlie

• Visited March 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Thank God It's Over...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I was not impressed. I went on a Monday at around 1:30pm, it took a long time to get our food, maybe they are understaffed on Mondays? I ordered the Jack Daniel's steak with the veggie medley-it was only 1 kind of veggie, zucchini- which it was cold, and the rice with the fabulous name that wasn't fabulous at all. I wish I've ordered something else, oh wait, I did:The battered green beans, they were OK. Overpriced I thought, at 8 bucks. I should have gone with the soup and salad at Panera's instead.

• Visited March 2014
Willmar, Minnesota
“Nice meal, easy to find.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

This place is very upbeat and the staff was very friendly. It is located on a main street corner and is very easy to find. Food was good and service was great.

Visited June 2013
Grand Rapids
“GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Had shrimp, chicken and steak. It was great! Good prices that won't break the bank. Free refills on pop. Friendly staff and hard working. I noticed if they weren't busy they were cleaning something. Would eat there again anytime!!!

Visited September 2013