“Awesome service wish I could say that about the food.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #59 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Your waitress was awesome, you could tell she loved her customers. I had the chicken strip basket roughly $10. 4 chicken strips that were 4" and about 10 fries. It was seriously the size of a kids meal. If it was the price of a kids meal, I'd understand. Service was 5 stars. Food and price 2 stars.

1  Thank sunsun1

Reviewed 23 February 2013

A cheap and delicious place for a date night! Every night after 9 pm is half-off appetizers. My husband and I normally get an order of the boneless wings - the sweet n' spicy is the best sauce. On this trip I ordered the nachos which were topped full of wonderful toppings. The chips seemed a little stale, but still good. We were seated at one of the awkward 2 person tables close to the door, which I don't prefer, but still a great place for a nice evening snack!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

Go to Applebees to play Bargo on Wednesday nights and we are never disappointed with the food or the service. We have many restaurants to choose from, but this restaurant is consistantly clean, well maintained, with good service and good food. Never disapointed.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

I went here for a tennis party! Our tennis season just finished so us girls got together to eat! because of its popularity, the wait can be long. The one I went to didn't offer reservations, but if you call ahead they will put your name on the top of the waiting list! I really like the food though! Good portions!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Too many young people working there that are unprofessional and annoying versus the family friendly and curteous that I expect; food was mediocre and so was the price for the quality of food you get