“Loved the Heritage House”
Review of Heritage House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Heritage House
Ranked #1 of 1 Saint Cloud B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Beautiful place to stay. The German room was spacious and yet had such a cozy feel. The owners are friendly and most hospitable. The breakfast was so special and delicious. They even made special potato pancakes for my vegan husband! Wonderful place to stay!

Room Tip: There's not a bad room in the place!
Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Deb and Jerry make this B&B'S personality come to life. They are full of historical information and really care about their college town community. The rooms, and the whole house for that matter, are spotless and tastefully decorated. We walked into the downtown area for shopping, dinner and theater options. Their deluxe breakfasts reign supreme with foods like fresh potato pancakes and stuffed French toast. They go above and beyond with their service to be sure that their guests are comfortable. We will stay there again in a heart beat whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 24 October 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Heritage House Bed & Breakfast a Friday night in October. Deb and Jerry , the innkeepers were very social. Deb served us breakfast at a time that worked best for us. The breakfast was tasty and Deb gave me a recipe for the oatmeal dish.
The house has an interesting round window in the front parlor. My husband thought the house was unique.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Actually the fall colors were fairly well past but staying at the Heritage House added the color that we needed.
The B & B is lovely, the "inn keepers, Deb and Jerry, charming hosts, both breakfasts were scrumptious.
We stayed in the French Room which was very well appointed. One eve. we watched a video selected from the Heritage House collection to be found in a niche in the dining room.
I was also able to login on my iPad from our room. I enjoyed all the history stories that Jerry and Deb had to share.
We made use of the sitting area off the entryway for some quiet reflection time before heading our car back toward the TC's
I would definitely stay here again if I'm I St. Cloud.
Thanks, Deb and Jerry for sharing your beautiful home with us!

Room Tip: we had the French Room which faced the front street. It was Homecoming and Deb was concerned that w...
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Sometimes just a one night escape is all it takes to get rejuvenated. It was time for a girls shopping and pampering weekend. We decided to stay at the Heritage House in St. Cloud, MN. What a grand, enchanting, historic home. Beautiful woodwork, warm crackling fireplace, yet all the modern conveniences. The rooms were simply delightful offering comfortable beds and spotless bathrooms. The best part were the owners Jerry and Deb Middelstadt. I felt like I was visiting a with old friends, they were so welcoming and always ready to meet our needs. And of course the breakfast was so delicious. French toast with fresh raspberries and an egg bake to fill that comfort food craving. I highly recommend you add the Heritage House to your bucket list.

Room Tip: Ask for the English Room. A soaking tub to melt away the worries of the world.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We were traveling and called at the last minute for a room. Deb was so nice and said sure come on over! What a beautiful house with tons of history! Deb and Jerry really know what they are doing! We stayed in The English Suite which was an oversized room and extra sitting area and private bathroom. Perfect for two tired travelers! After a great nights rest we woke to coffee and an amazing breakfast. So much food we didn't go away hungry, they even offered us more. It was just what we needed.........some away time and being pampered. I would go back again and again! Big thanks to both Jerry and Deb for a job well done ;) p.s. I.m telling ya Jerry you missed you calling as a chef

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Beautiful Home! Beautiful Hosts! Beautiful Food! It's difficult to discribe such charm and grace that fills this lovely historic home. Every last detail was taken care of with such care and love. Deb's food was "out of this world" but her stories about the house, former owners, and guests who had connections to the house, were so enjoyable that we got a late start on the rest of our trip, but it was more than worth it.
If you are planning a trip to Minnesota be sure to time it where you can stay with DEB.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends