“Truely wonderful”
Review of Heritage House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Heritage House
Ranked #1 of 1 Saint Cloud B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The Heritage House is a wonderful bed and breakfast. Deb met us with a warm welcome and a thorough tour of the house inciting all the great stories as to how it came to be a bed and breakfast. A lot of the original details of the home have been mantained which make for an extremely homey feel. The English room where we stayed was a beautiful suite with the tub and bathroom located in the turrent in front of the house. In between the bedroom and the bathroom was neat sitting area. Deb suggested a few restaurants downtown. She even met us in the evening after dinner and chatted to make sure we had everything we needed to included soft drinks to take up to the room. The next morning we came down to tea and coffee juices and an omlette with french toast topped with fresh fruit. Most delightful. I can give the Heritage House a heartfelt top rating.

Room Tip: They are all good with their own bathrooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The Heritage House is an absolutely beautiful house. Our hosts, Deb & Jerry made us feel welcome the moment we arrived. They were both flexible and accommodating as we were unsure of the number of nights we would be staying because our son was playing in a double elimination baseball tournament. They were willing to work with us to ensure that our needs were met. I would much rather stay at a B & B over a hotel but I know that not all B & B's are equal in their accomodations or service...the Heritage House is one of the best that I've stayed at and I do hope to stay there again the next time I'm in the St. Cloud area.
The breakfasts were delicious! I only wish I could cook as well as Deb! Coffee was ready in the morning, prior to breakfast. Pop, bottled water & ice were available throughout the day. In the evening there was a large selection of tea bags and also hot cocoa mix. The rooms were extremely clean and the bed was very comfy. We were able to play a game of pool; relax on the outside deck and then later enjoy a movie from their wide selection of tapes.
Thank you Deb & Jerry for opening your home to us!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful! We stayed in the French Room and loved it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We were in St. Cloud for 1 night and decided to choose a more intimate lodging over a chain hotel. We couldn't have been happier with our choice to stay at Heritage House. The rooms were immaculate and the bed was EXTREMELY comfortable. We lucked out as we were the only guests for the evening, so breakfast the next day was completely private. Deb and Jerry go out of their way to really make the weary traveler feel at home. There is a rich history to the Heritage House and they will share it with you or you can choose to peruse the many pictures. There are cold beverages waiting for you right by the entry, and a bottle of wine in your room. Parking is not an issue as they have a lot right behind the house.

Now, as to the breakfast. Deb made a strawberry stuffed french toast that was out of this world! Accompanied by a ham and cheese omelet, orange juice, coffee, and fresh fruit. We had a delightful time talking with Deb and Jerry and were grateful to have found such a treasure in St. Cloud.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

I had a last minute business trip to St Cloud, but all hotels were booked. Thankfully Heritage House had one room available. Instead of "getting by", I found a great place to stay. excellent hosts and even better cooking! Location is very close to SCSU and downtown in a safe neighborhood. I will only stay here when I travel to St Cloud - it was that good.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I was in town to lead a four hour workshop for teachers the next morning. I was worried about having a breakfast that wouldn't upset my stomach. I talked to Deb and she had no problem creating a lovely delicious breakfast that was just right for me. (She asked about what I found works for my digestive needs and then bought Lactaid milk to make the scones and for me to use in my tea!) We talked and she gave me an interesting tour of this beautiful Victorian house the night before but let me "collect my thoughts" alone over breakfast. After I awoke refreshed from a luxurious and peaceful night and had Deb's caring breakfast, I was in great shape to go on to lead and enjoy the workshop.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Deb & Jerry were very accommodating when we had a change in plans that impacted our arrival. Deb went over our options then provided an even better option when our number of guests changed. Both Deb & Jerry were very nice and we had great conversation over a wonderful breakfast prepared by Jerry. We were lucky to have the entire house to ourselves & enjoyed the pool table & TV area for a quiet evening. We will definitely be back whenever we visit St. Cloud!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2013

(rating is relative to other lodging options in the area) I have started to use B&Bs for business travel- make for a more pleasant, relaxed overnight compared to the typical mid-range hotel. Great breakfast (included) and wifi (business, you know). They even area green (trip advisor needs to come up with a way for the smaller inns to promote this fact). Highly recommended if you need to stay near the downtown St. Cloud area. Easy walking distance to shopping/restaurants/entertainment/convention-civic center.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business