“Wonderful stay!”
Review of Heritage House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Heritage House
Ranked #1 of 1 Saint Cloud B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 19 June 2013

The heritage house is a B&B to stay at, my husband and myself would highly recommend this place to stay at.The inn keepers went above and beyond our expectations. They were very warm and welcoming to us. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and very gourmet.We plan to visit again in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2013

The Heritage House was a beautiful B & B that we highly recommend to anyone looking for a romantic getaway. We stayed here for or wedding night, and the ambiance set an intimate mood. The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was delicious! Jerry makes his famous stuffed french toast with eggs and a lovely fruit salad. Both Jerry and his wife, Deb, are extremely sweet and easy to talk to. They were very accommodating and welcoming even at the late hour we arrived after our wedding. It was much nicer and romantic than a hotel and everything in the house is stunning! We would go back again for sure!

Room Tip: The English room is the nicest, with a jacuzzi and day bed in addition to the normal queen bed. Howe...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2013

My 3 sisters and I are very close and get together several weekends each year for time together. We are always looking for something different to do when we get together and our last outing brought us the Heritage House B & B for a proper 3 course English Tea which Deb offers at her lovely B & B. Deb greeted us at the door and welcomed us warmly. She graciously allowed us to take our time and tour the house with a room by room guide detailing the architecture and history of each room. When we were ready to sit down in the lovely dining room she started serving our tea. What a wonderful and delicious experience! Deb took the time to tell us the history behind English tea time and shared with us additional history about her home. I've visited several B & B's and have found that the best part of the B & B experience is the host and hostess and their graciousness. Deb exceeded every expectation I had. I can't wait to visit again with my daughter!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The Heritage House is a wonderful bed and breakfast. Deb met us with a warm welcome and a thorough tour of the house inciting all the great stories as to how it came to be a bed and breakfast. A lot of the original details of the home have been mantained which make for an extremely homey feel. The English room where we stayed was a beautiful suite with the tub and bathroom located in the turrent in front of the house. In between the bedroom and the bathroom was neat sitting area. Deb suggested a few restaurants downtown. She even met us in the evening after dinner and chatted to make sure we had everything we needed to included soft drinks to take up to the room. The next morning we came down to tea and coffee juices and an omlette with french toast topped with fresh fruit. Most delightful. I can give the Heritage House a heartfelt top rating.

Room Tip: They are all good with their own bathrooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2013

The Heritage House is an absolutely beautiful house. Our hosts, Deb & Jerry made us feel welcome the moment we arrived. They were both flexible and accommodating as we were unsure of the number of nights we would be staying because our son was playing in a double elimination baseball tournament. They were willing to work with us to ensure that our needs were met. I would much rather stay at a B & B over a hotel but I know that not all B & B's are equal in their accomodations or service...the Heritage House is one of the best that I've stayed at and I do hope to stay there again the next time I'm in the St. Cloud area.
The breakfasts were delicious! I only wish I could cook as well as Deb! Coffee was ready in the morning, prior to breakfast. Pop, bottled water & ice were available throughout the day. In the evening there was a large selection of tea bags and also hot cocoa mix. The rooms were extremely clean and the bed was very comfy. We were able to play a game of pool; relax on the outside deck and then later enjoy a movie from their wide selection of tapes.
Thank you Deb & Jerry for opening your home to us!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful! We stayed in the French Room and loved it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We were in St. Cloud for 1 night and decided to choose a more intimate lodging over a chain hotel. We couldn't have been happier with our choice to stay at Heritage House. The rooms were immaculate and the bed was EXTREMELY comfortable. We lucked out as we were the only guests for the evening, so breakfast the next day was completely private. Deb and Jerry go out of their way to really make the weary traveler feel at home. There is a rich history to the Heritage House and they will share it with you or you can choose to peruse the many pictures. There are cold beverages waiting for you right by the entry, and a bottle of wine in your room. Parking is not an issue as they have a lot right behind the house.

Now, as to the breakfast. Deb made a strawberry stuffed french toast that was out of this world! Accompanied by a ham and cheese omelet, orange juice, coffee, and fresh fruit. We had a delightful time talking with Deb and Jerry and were grateful to have found such a treasure in St. Cloud.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

I had a last minute business trip to St Cloud, but all hotels were booked. Thankfully Heritage House had one room available. Instead of "getting by", I found a great place to stay. excellent hosts and even better cooking! Location is very close to SCSU and downtown in a safe neighborhood. I will only stay here when I travel to St Cloud - it was that good.

• Stayed: March 2013