“Charming”
Review of Heritage House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Heritage House
Ranked #1 of 1 Saint Cloud B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Charming”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I found the Heritage House charming, warm, and inviting. I have been to High Tea there on several occasions, but always wanted to spend the night in one of the beautifully appointed guest rooms. I had the opportunity to do so this past week and I can't wait to go back (I have booked several days there this coming winter, while I am in town for work). Deb and Jerry, the innkeepers, are wonderful - they both met me at the door when I arrived, after a long day at work, and welcomed me as if I were a member of the family. They showed me to my room, where I had wine and cookies waiting for me, and told me to make myself at home. The next morning Deb, who is an incredible gourmet, served me a breakfast that was over-the-top delicious. I highly recommend the Heritage House if you ever find yourself in St. Cloud, MN. Christine

Room Tip: All the rooms are stunning and charming - you can't go wrong with any of the four choices. I st...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Prior lake, MN
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Just spent a great night at Heritage House in the Swedish Room. Great experience all around. The house is a bit of living history from the early 1900s. Rooms are immuculately clean and comfortable. The hosts act are enthusiastic about their property and their buisness and they treatyou as if your were theirfirst customer ever. Wonderful breakfast and we had the extra priviledge of being served by 3 beautiful grandchildren for ourSaturday morning breakfast. The B&B was full the night we stayed but we never heard a sound until we all got together for breakfast. We would defininitely go back and wholeheartedly recommend you give it a try.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. Each is special. The English room is probably the top choice if you want the...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 October 2013

While attending a conference in St. Cloud, I chose to stay at a bed and breakfast rather than the conference hotels. The Heritage House was only a few blocks away from the convention center, located in a comfortable neighborhood. I stayed in the English Suite and brought bubble bath to enjoy in the tub in the tower. The cabinet held English china and the drawers had brochures about English landmarks. It was a lovely reminder of many trips to England. Deb, the owner, takes great pride in relating the history of the house, and she is a wonderful host. The house and rooms are beautifully kept and the breakfast was delicious. Deb was careful to inquire about dietary restrictions, and very thoughtfully prepared hot water for my evening tea. I would love to stay at the Heritage House again, and I hope I have the opportunity to attend more conferences in St. Cloud so I can do just that.

Room Tip: The English Suite is the largest of the four rooms and takes up the entire front of the house. It ha...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We were visiting St. Cloud to attend a wedding and decided to turn it into mini-vacation. Couldn't have chosen a better place! The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were amazing! And we enjoyed visiting with the other guests along with our gracious hosts, Deb & Jerry. They couldn't have been more accommodating.

We felt sorry for those staying at a hotel. This B&B was the way to go.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Ended up here because the hotel we originally wanted was full. I am SO GLAD we did!! Great hospitality, wonderous rooms and ...those breakfasts.... every one a culinary treat. Our stay was quite short- wish we could ahve stayed longer

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was our last stop before going back to Chicago from our road trip. We couldn't choose a better place! The house is beautiful and kept with love and attention to every detail. We originally booked for 2 nights but immediately asked for a third night and were very lucky to be able to enjoy 2 out of the four rooms of the inn . Deb is a fantastic hostess and so is her husband Jerry. We felt like being part of their family or at least very closed friends!
The evening chats with Deb about the history of the house and many other subjects were delightful and I am sorry if I kept her too long knowing that she had to get up early to make happy all her guests with delicious breakfasts that we shall never forget! Everyday we were surprised with a new menu and plenty of fruit!( Our favorite morning item ). This stay was a perfect conclusion of our vacation and let us return relaxed and happy.

Room Tip: all rooms are unique and beautifully furnished
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Because of soul-crushing traffic, we arrived in St.Cloud very late. Deb and her husband still were able to accommodate us and even stayed up to personally welcome our arrival. A very pleasant respite from our cross-country move, as short as the stay was. Deb and Jerry were so hospitable. The food was great. And the room was clean and delightful.

Room Tip: Stayed in the Swedish Room--spacious, clean, at the very top of the stairs with a high transom above...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple