“Best B&B ever!”
Review of Heritage House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Heritage House
Ranked #1 of 1 Saint Cloud B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Best B&B ever!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Hands down, one of the best B&Bs we've ever stayed at. The building is glorious, the owners incredibly nice, the breakfast was delicious, and the price was very fair. We really liked that the atmosphere was so welcoming, and we had enough privacy to be comfortable. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Sartell, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This was our first Bed and Breakfast experience; we would highly encourage others to stay at the Heritage House. Overall history, hospitality and breakfast was excellent. Jerry and Deb were great hosts!

• Stayed February 2014
Birchwood, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 January 2014

It was a privilege to stay in Heritage House while we were in St. Cloud to attend hockey games at the university. I loved the decor of the French Room with the added touches of a book of French short stories, and travel info about France. The wine in the room was even produced in France!
Deb and Jerry shared the history and architecture of the beautifully decorated house and provided info we asked for about things to do in the area.
Stuffed French toast, warm spiced pears, eggs, sausage, fresh raspberries, scrambled eggs, coffee, and O. J. were a great breakfast for a very cold day! (Also had hot tea and hot chocolate after the game.)
I appreciated that everything was very clean and neat and not heavily scented. Deb graciously answered my questions about 'being green' in detail.
There's so much more I could say -- Deb and Jerry work hard to accommodate individual needs and we definitely recommend Heritage House.

Green Features: I appreciate Heritage House's attention to thorough environmentally friendly practices!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This year was our first Christmas away from home. We were in St. Cloud to visit family over the holidays so we didn't know what to expect. We booked the Heritage House hoping it would feel homey enough so that we wouldn't feel far away from home. The owner's were wonderful in making us comfortable and sharing their hospitality. The breakfasts were first class and the accommodations superb. We picked Heritage House over the hotels downtown and got not only a good deal but the personal touch that made our first trip to St. Cloud special. Thank you Deb and Jerry!

Room Tip: You will have to negotiate one flight of stairs to your room.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Roseau, Minnesota
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The gals in my family recently booked all of the rooms at the Heritage House for our 2nd annual "girls' shopping weekend" and we could not have made a better choice. The sleeping rooms were beautifully decorated and cozy, and with no other guests in the house, we felt like we "owned" it for the weekend, spending quality time together in the comfort of the living room and dining room, a relaxing change from the typical hotel setting. It was a huge bonus that we stayed here during the holiday season, as the house was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Jerry & Deb were the most amazing hosts, and we enjoyed the entire experience so much that we all agreed to return for our 3rd annual girls shopping weekend next year. We're already booked.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Alexandria, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Heritage house was an excellent place to start a theater weekend in St. Cloud. Deb gave us a tour of this wonderful historic house and a bit of history of the area and owners. Rooms were very neat and clean, Breakfast increadible, but the service was the best.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I found the Heritage House charming, warm, and inviting. I have been to High Tea there on several occasions, but always wanted to spend the night in one of the beautifully appointed guest rooms. I had the opportunity to do so this past week and I can't wait to go back (I have booked several days there this coming winter, while I am in town for work). Deb and Jerry, the innkeepers, are wonderful - they both met me at the door when I arrived, after a long day at work, and welcomed me as if I were a member of the family. They showed me to my room, where I had wine and cookies waiting for me, and told me to make myself at home. The next morning Deb, who is an incredible gourmet, served me a breakfast that was over-the-top delicious. I highly recommend the Heritage House if you ever find yourself in St. Cloud, MN. Christine

Room Tip: All the rooms are stunning and charming - you can't go wrong with any of the four choices. I st...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business