“Great place for an extended stay”

Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great place for an extended stay”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

For those of you staying for an extended time in St. Cloud, instead of one of those extended stay places, try to Kelly Inn, St. Cloud. It is an outstanding property in the town center adjacent to the River Walk Convention Center. I have stayed there for three or four days a week this year while in town on business and I am treated like a King. The price is right for extended stays and the rooms are well appointed. There are many various types of rooms in various configurations that should match what you need. The staff is exceptionally friendly, especially Ron at the front desk and they all go beyond what one would expect. I travel a lot and the staff is the most accommodating and friendly as I have ever seen. I will continue to return.

Room Tip: the Tower is my favorite. Ask for a room that overlooks the Mississippi River. Beautiful
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
KELLYINN24113, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
From all of us here we truly appreciate your review of our hotel and your continued patronage of the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn – St. Cloud. This past year it has been a pleasure to have your familiar face around the hotel and you have become a part of our Best Western family! The St. Cloud Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn is truly the definition of hospitality at its finest. All of our team members truly strive to provide the best service in the industry. We are happy to have traveling guests who stay one night or our great extended stayers for any length of time. Not only do we provide competitive rates daily we provide leading competitive rates for various organizations and businesses alike. Again, Mr. Hennessy we look forward to having you here next season and wish you a beautiful and relaxing summer! Safe travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
St Paul, MN
Reviewed 27 April 2013

The Kelly Inn is attached to the Convention Center in downtown St Cloud. It is very comfortable and quiet, the Internet is free, and newly redecorated. Parking is free (a plus!), and staff very friendly. I suggest leaving the hotel for food though. Nothing wrong with the Green Mill, but it's pretty standard "Chili's/TGI Friday's" type food.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank HaroldsMaude
KELLYINN24113, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
I am thrilled to see you had a great stay with us at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn, St. Cloud. Each of our associates are here to provide exceptional customer service and provide you a relaxing and knowledgeable experience while in St. Cloud. I am very proud of our wonderful staff and your comments are happily shared and passed along to our crew. Safe travels!
New Prague, Minnesota
Reviewed 24 April 2013

The BWKI is a newly remodeled hotel with all the amenities you need. Restautant attached, pool, hot tub, and the St. Cloud Civic Center is also attached by skyway. We were able to see the Minnesota Baseball Hall of Fame and not even go outside. The decor was fabulous. Completely like my taste. Will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our hotel and what we all have to offer. We appreciate each of our guests and their reviews. The Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn is proud to showcase our remodel and are thrilled with the positive reviews and comments that support our continued efforts to provide a clean, comfortable and exciting travel experience. Again, our sincere thanks for your review and we look forward to having you with us in future travels.
Owatonna, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Fifth floor room looking over river was spacious and nicely appointed. I would stay here again. Three separate sports tournaments in town. Hotel booked. Staff still took time to treat us professionally.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
KELLYINN24113, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
I thank you for your review of our hotel. We here at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn truly try to go above and beyond for all of our guests. We appreciate all of our guests and those who call us a home away from home. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to your future stay.
Breezy Point, Minnesota
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I had recently stayed at the Kelly Inn in St. Cloud, Minnesota . I had forgotten a very valuable item in the hotel room. A few hours later I remembered that I had. I called the front desk and spoke with Morgan ,the employee ,that I had forgotten something in my room that was valuable, He personally went to get it for me. Thanks for his honesty everything was there. Thank you Morgan.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
I thank you so very much for your review regarding our seasoned Front Desk Associate Morgan! I am so very proud to have such an amazing team member working for the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn, St. Cloud. Morgan has been a staple associate of the Best Western Kelly Inn, providing hundreds of guests with exemplary customer service for the past 5 years. It is with sincere appreciation regarding your review of Morgan and I will pass along the warm regards. I am also glad to hear you were able to retrieve your valuables which were left in your guest room. Safe travels!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My wife and I stayed here for couple of nights and really enjoyed the hotel and staff.
From the check in , Shayna was very pleasant and excited to see us arrive . Shayna
made us feel very welcome for our first visit to St Cloud. Great Staff !
Location was perfect for walking to everything . Shopping and bars and late night dining.
Hotel price was cheap for the quality of the room and service.
Stay Here when in St Cloud .
Minnesota NICE !

Room Tip: ask for Shayna at the desk. She is helpful ,
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
It is with many thanks for your wonderful review of our hotel – Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn, St. Cloud, MN. I am very proud to say the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn of St. Cloud employs some of the finest Front Desk Associates which include Shayna. Each of our Front Desk Associates, Housekeeping Associates, Maintenance and Management are all here to provide all of our guests with an amazing experience. I am pleased to see you had a wonderful stay and invite you to join us again on your future travels through our lively city. All my best!