“Must Stay Here...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Trimont
“Must Stay Here...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

These are the best and friendly of hosts in Minnesota. Smile every time...Clean rooms, nice pool. Old Chicago Pizza next door...
Don't get any better.......Reasonable Priced.....They will direct you to any of your needs..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Trimont1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel while on a weekend away to MN. Like most hotels, the walls are pretty thin, so it wasn't ideal from a quiet perspective, but what it lacked in quiet it made up for in customer service. Keisha, the desk clerk was extremely pleasant and warm when we first checked in. Later when we found an issue with the TV not working correctly, not only did she promptly move us to another room, but then came back upstairs later to get our forgotten leftovers in the old room and brought it to us. We travel from time to time, and I have to say this was some of the best service I have seen in a long time. She made us feel that we were the only guests in the hotel, which of course, wasn't the case. Maybe her actions were no less than most people would expect, it was more about her attitude in taking care of us that stood out. She never ever acted like we were a nuisance. She was great.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Detroit
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel the night after a Quality Inn in another state, and this one suffered by comparison. The best part of our experience was the front desk personnel, who were very friendly, both when we checked in and when we left the next morning. The worst part was the climate control in the room, which was swelteringly warm when we arrived. There were electric baseboards which kept putting out heat even after I turned the thermostat all the way down. Fortunately, there was also a wall mounted unit which had air conditioning, because I ended up having to run that to get the the room cool enough to sleep--this was on a night when it was just above freezing outside. The shower was tricky to keep at the right temperature, too. The bathroom was cramped, with the sink, toilet, and shower all in one small room, rather than having the sink in a separate area like I've seen at other Quality Inns (though not all). The breakfast area was somewhat congested in the morning.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
stcloudqualityinn, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time providing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I apologize that the heat climate control was hard to manage. We are moving in new air units that both heat and cool for a better climate control for our guests.

St Cloud
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

The staff was friendly enough, it was the quality of the hotel that was lacking. In our room, tiles were cracked or lose in the bathroom and the wall paper was pealing from the walls.
I did like that the hotel was a short cab ride to downtown.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We do have some renovations scheduled in the near future.

320-251-1500
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before and had a great experience so when I come to St. Cloud now this is my spot. I am always greeted by the front desk and everyone of the staff I come into contact with. I really think that is what sets this hotel a part from the rest. I travel a lot and this hotel is the definition of "Minnesota Nice". During this stay, a snow storm was going through and I was hoping for the roads to be better in the morning because they told me that they had a sold out weekend. In the morning I checked out and went on my way and when I got out 94 the conditions were still icy and blowing snow so I had to turn around. I came back to the hotel and asked if there was anyway they could accommodate another night and they were able to, and not only that they worked to put me back in my exact same room! I was so appreciative! THank goodness for the pool and hot tub, which was wonderful get away its self while it was sub zero outside. Later that night I wanted to go out and I called the front desk for suggestions and they even offered to call me a taxi. The charismatic staff and their willingness to please every guest and treat them unlike just a number is why I will always return here.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly to book a room.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mat s
stcloudqualityinn, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in providing your experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It’s great to see someone truly experienced “Minnesota Nice” at our hotel!

320-251-1500
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

The receptionist who checked us in was so warm and welcoming. Her name is Sandy. After driving 3 hours on some of the most difficult icy road ever, for a basketball tourney...Sandy put us right at ease with her personable demeanor. With her hotel full, she called around and found places for those coming into town. I could tell how much they appreciated her efforts. Our stay was comfortable and we enjoyed the benefits of Sandy's hard work on Sunday...she kept the breakfast area well stocked. Please do whatever is needed to kept Sandy as we can't wait to see her on our next visit which will only be at Quality Inn. John Zuniga Forest Lake, MN

Room Tip: Hope Sandy is on. She'll help you choose.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
stcloudqualityinn, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear John,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share how wonderful your stay was and how wonderful Sandy is as our Guest Service Associate! I remind her every opportunity of how great she is at your job. She truly is one of the best in the hospitality industry and we plan to do everything to keep her around as long as we can! Her 6 years of service is appreciated every day and the guests remind us how great she is consistently. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to show how much she is appreciated by providing this review. She instantly smiled as I shared it with her.

Thank you!

Amanda Korhonen
"Quality, Every Guest, Every Time"
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

The staff, room and breakfast were all fantastic. Amanda at the front desk was very inviting, helpful and pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast had many delicious options. If you are visiting someone at the VA or have an appointment there this hotel does offer a discount but you need to book directly with them.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
stcloudqualityinn, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback from your experience at our hotel. We focus on the best hospitality for all guests and for all reasons they may need to travel. We do get many travelers visiting the VA and hospital and focus our services on making them as comfortable as possible during their stay with us. I hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Amanda Korhonen
"Quality, Every Guest, Every Time"