Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Cloud
US$110
Country Inn
US$135
US$122
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$110
US$121
US$114
US$144
US$67
US$65
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$86
All reviewsping pongarcade gameskids zonekids eat freean older hotelfull sizepool siderooms are nicepoolstubsrecreationholidomelegendstsaunareceptionsvanity
Reviewed 27 February 2009

My husband and I along with my sister, brother and thier spouses rented three suites at this hotel at a cost of $212 with tax per suite. The stay was alright in the begining but when my sister needed to use her lap top we found that the ether net cable was missing from the wall (their wi-fi doesn't reach the whole hotel, just parts) and when we called the front desk there was none they could bring us. Couldn't they take one from a empty room...no my sister had to go downstairs and walk around until she found a spot with wi-fi to do her work. Irritating but not letting it ruin our time we decided to go to their lounge and have a drink. We arrived about a half hour before close and ordered a round of drinks. Good band, having fun and the waitress asks if we would like last call. We decide to have one more drink before retiring for the evening and just as the waitress brings them the security tells us it is time to go. I can not "slam" the drink as he so eloquently told me to do. He then came over 1 minute later again telling me to "slam" the drink. I pointed out that there was a whole table of people right next to us still drinking and was told they are regulars and they can stay after close and drink. Sorry but isn't the MN law that everyone must leave, not just us "out of towners". Also, don't serve last call and then tell us we need to slam the drinks the waitress is still taking off her tray! Needless to say we will never stay at this hotel again!!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stellastravels
Reviewed 2 January 2008

We booked 6 rooms at this hotel in April 2007 for a December 2007 stay. All were in one name to keep the rooms together. Well of course that didn't happen.

Hotel is WONDERFUL for kids. On the weekends they have activities scheduled every hour basically. With that and the kiddie pool, two other pools, climbing tubes, volleyball, basketball and ping pong, there was something for my 9 year old and 2 year old.

Beds were SO uncomfortable in every one of the 6 rooms. No one slept.

Kidzone rooms were nice to have to run in and out but the pool and activities run until 1130PM and it was SO noisy. You may have just as well laid out in the middle of the common space to try to sleep. Not good.

The bar had fantastic food at reasonable prices and the kids eat free so it saves going out.

They do NOT have 5 pools. They have to regular pools (one 3-5' deep, one 3-8' deep) two hottubs and one wading pool.

It is NOT newly renovated. Its ok. Dirty I thought. Rooms were nice. Bedding might have been new - not as new as the pictures though.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2007

This holiday inn is 100% for kids! I think I counted 25 small children in the hottub at one time. The hottub in the old area dosn't work so the kids used it as a kiddie pool instead.

I think it matters if you book a room in the "new" area Vs the "Old" part of the hotel.

Old (where we were) - old hard beds, but the pool area was better for adults to talk and play cards.

New - Only working hottub, and tons of kid CHAOS! DO NOT stay in the new part if you want to relax! I think I saw 7 different B-day parties going on and a number of school hockey teams.

I used my priority club points and had to pay an extra $17 dollars to get a pool view (not side) room.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 1 April 2007

We stayed here for a few nights in March. The room was fine, nothing special. We had trouble with the service though. We asked the front desk for four new towels and they told us it wouldn't be a problem. The next day, the towels still weren't there. The beds were extremely uncomfortable. The kind that you wake up in pain the next morning. If you don't have kids, I wouldn't recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank JFArizona
Reviewed 11 March 2007

I am a single mom and decided that for Mothers Day of 2006 we would stay at the Holiday Inn as they have five pools, kids activities, etc. Much to do. We booked our over priced single smoking room (I am a non smoker and was assured that they are cleaned very well and ventilated, not so) but it was all they had available.

While we did enjoy the pool, it is not supervised at all, not by staff and not by parents of many of the children in that area. It was loud and unruly and my three year old was pummelled more than once in the kiddie pool by older children, too old for this area.

The next morning, my three year old got off his roll away bed to go to the bathroom and walked by the end of it, slicing his upper thigh open, it bled for quite sometime, upon looking, it was caused by a piece of metal on the end of the bed that was once used to hook it shut when folded up, as the bed came tied together with a plastic bag, it was obvious this metal served no purpose and should have been removed.

We reported the incident, even filled out a report. My son is mortified of the hotel to this day, has a scar and I was not even offered a free night. NEVER AGAIN, you can keep your five pools of chaos!

3  Thank sleeplessinstcloud