“Disgusting”

Ranked #18 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
San Tan Valley, Arizona
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

If I could rate the hotel lower I would. This hotel was the most disgusting hotel I've ever seen. After checking in, my husband and I were given our room key. The halls were lined with head boards and dressers, which is a major fire hazard. If the hotel were to catch fire, you'd fall over the furniture trying to get out. When we opened the door we were nearly knocked down by the stinch. The smell was of urine and mold. This hotel should be condemned. My husband and I could not get out fast enough. Days Inn and Wyndham rewards should be ashamed to be affiliated with this horrible place.

Room Tip: Please for your health stay away.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
St. Paul
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Very disappointed. Upon walking up to the front people mulling around smoking. the flower pots looks horrible and had cig. butts in them. the room smelled and the carpet was sticky. This place was How can they call this a good value? Over priced, old and worn out and only because we checked in and had only 30 minutes to get to our wedding. The towels were worn and scratchy. Sheets worn, room dirty. Ugh... Would not even consider the breakfast, oranges that didn't even look orange. All and all dirty... Never will stay at a Days Inn again!

Room Tip: Don't go here....
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Memphis, Missouri
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This days inn in St. Cloud, MN is by FAR worst days inn I have ever stayed in. Trash in the parking lot, trash in the hall ways. The police have been here twice since I've been here. This days inn is a BIG disgrace the days inn name. NO PRIDE IN THE PROPERTY. I tried to ad pics but it wouldn't let me. Trust me there bad!!!!!!!!! No wonder it not a baymont inn anymore.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business