My stay was from 1 -5 April 2013
I just wanted to express my sincere and heartfelt thank you to your team at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, St. Cloud, Minnesota location. Although not every organization is perfect and we all face challenges. The team in St. Cloud sets the bar in customer service and they set it high, extremely high. I spend a lot of time traveling across the United States; I've stayed at the Fairfield Inn on many occasions. However, the team you have definitely separates themselves from the rest. From your house cleaning team, to your hotel lobby team and food and beverage team, they were great. I say "team" because you can see everyone here works as a team to ensure the customers comfort comes first.
When we had challenges upon arrival, Spencer ensured those challenges were fixed and ensured our comfort was his number one priority. Spencer went out of his way to make us happy. You're awesome Spencer, thnx for looking out for us. Spencer handled himself with poise and with the upmost professionalism. When our travel plans got unexpectedly extended and your national reservation team said there was not any vacancies and said they couldn't assist us. Ms. Laura Willard, your General Manager stepped up and assured us she'd take care of us. she didn't let us down, within minutes, she not only extended my stay, but my teammates stay as well. Thank you Laura, you made our worries disappear. Then there is Ms. Tiffany, whether I needed extra towels or just had general questions regarding my stay here at the Fairfield Inn, Ms. Tiffany handled my needs with a smile and courtesy that everyone would enjoy. When on Thursday of my stay, the I.T. Company responsible for upgrading your internet caused an extended delay in restoring your internet services. Spencer was great at ensuring he was on top of it and kept me informed regularly ensuring that when the services were restored, I was notified immediately. Please ensure you also pass on my gratitude to your food and beverage staff. After the first morning of breakfast, it was as if I couldn't wait to get up in the morning because I knew there would be fresh coffee, fresh juice and fruit, not to mention the rest of the food provided. Good stuff.
Please ensure whoever is the District Manager and Regional Manager, please let them know I said thank you. Let them know I've been in the customer service industry one way or another for over thirty years and you guys are right up there with the best.
Thnx Fairfield Inn & Suites, you made my stay like coming home to family. You guys were great.
Ken Licari, Detroit, Michigan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fantastic Marriott hotel offers all of the features you need to help you enjoy your stay such such as an on-site fitness center, business center, guest laundry and 24-hour Market. Located near Crossroads Mall and minutes from St Cloud State University, all of the rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites St Cloud come with free WiFi access, premium cable and complimentary toiletries. Guests love to relax in our spa and our indoor heated pool is fun for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud Hotel Saint Cloud
- Fairfield Inn And Suites St. Cloud
- Fairfield Inn Saint Cloud
- Fairfield Saint Cloud
- Saint Cloud Fairfield Inn