“Super clean, great service!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Cloud
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Minnesota
“Super clean, great service!”
Reviewed 24 March 2009

We were impressed by the cleanliness of the entire hotel, bright white linens, comfy beds, good breakfast and friendly staff. It is very convenient - close to many restaurants and the Crossroads Shopping Center. Definitely one of the cleanest, brightest hotels we have stayed in. As we have a college kid in the area we will be visiting from time to time, we will need to stay in St. Cloud over the next few years so will be back to the Fairfield Inn without a doubt!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hermosa Beach
Reviewed 14 September 2008

We stayed for one night only on our way North. The property was convientiently located, well kept, and a very pleasant place to stay. We had a large room which was quiet, clean, nicely decorated with excellent mattresses, . The staff was most accomodating and pleasant.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Green Bay
Reviewed 17 March 2008

Stayed here for two nights in February. My first trip to St. Cloud.
I found the hotel to be very clean and the staff was very friendly.

I felt the room was of a decent size and had no complaints.

My son and I did use the pool and hot tub, which were both clean and towels were provided at the pool for guest use.

I thought the beds were a bit soft for my taste, but that is a personal preference.

The breakfast was nice. It included bagels, danish, fruit, cereal, toast and a waffle maker as well as juice.

I would return to this hotel.

• Liked — The cleanliness of the hotel
  • Disliked — The beds
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 April 2005

Checked in for a night on business and was relatively happy with my stay. The hotel provided all of the necessities, but, not surprisingly for a Fairfield, none of the frills. Given that I was in St. Cloud in February, I was happy to have a roop over my head and a room with heat!

The room was on the small side, but very clean and came complete with complimentary internet access. Bed was comfortable and bathroom spotless.

Service was great. The guy at the desk when I checked in was extremely friendly (guess this is what they mean by "Minnesota Nice"!) and the woman at check-out in the morning took the time to hand-draw a map - complete with landmarks - to make sure I knew exactly where I was going.

Nothing fancy, but I'd stay here again.

• Stayed February 2005, travelled on business