“Check your wine glass!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our server did not notice the lipstick mark on the first glass of wine she brought to the table. She did offer to comp that glass. Another server came by with a second wine glass and before he could pour the wine, that wine glass was checked and found with dirty marks all around the rim. The third wine glass was clean. It took several minutes between each appearance of a wine glass.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Granite City is a great place to have a craft beer. They brew there on beer and offer one of the best IPAs I have ever had. If you join their Mug Club you also get discounts on food and beverages. Mug Club members also get invited to special "tapping parties" during the year.
They also have a wide range of items on their menu to suit many tastes. I have tried just about everything on the menu and have not been dissappointed. The portion sizes are large and well worth it.
The staff members are also fun and energetic. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I like to read the reviews a bit to get a tenor of what people are saying and make sure my thoughts are in line. The reviews are all over the board which is dissapointing. I'm hoping the nice female manager who boxed up our food reads these and has made adjustments. I was impressed with the service and our food was well above average. It was a rainy night and the fireplaces were all on and it felt comfy. We will be back again. Give them a try.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I had the fried walleye. It was heavily breaded, full of bones, and over cooked. It came with cold waffle fries and mediocre cole slaw. The place was loud and cold at the table by the door. Greeters would hold the vestibule door open even when no one was entering or leaving. Dinner for four ( no steaks or drinks) cost $72.

1  Thank K H
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Been here a few times. The Overlake sandwich is one of my all time favorite. Turkey, bacon, cheese and more. I have had a few business lunches here and the service has always been excellent. The front desk is friendly and efficient. On my last visit they had moved things around. We sat in a booth located in the far rear of the restaurant. The server was rushed. I ordered the meatloaf. When it was delivered to the table he spilled juice on my khakis. It was obvious to the people I was with. The server ignored and walked away. I was shocked. I asked for the manager. No one arrived. We ate, we paid. We left. It ruined my pants.

2  Thank Scott P