“paddle boat ride”

Minnesota Centennial Showboat
Ranked #46 of 119 things to do in Saint Paul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Minnesota Centennial Showboat, docked on the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, makes old time theatre big time fun with its turn-of-the-century interior, vaudevillian entertainment, and timeless tales. Enjoy dinner or a river cruise with your show to enhance this extraordinary theatre experience. Come relive the whimsical times of long ago on the Showboat.
fridley,mn.usa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“paddle boat ride”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

The dinner that was served was good and hot and the refreshments were good and cold. I liked that we had plenty of room to cuise around the boat. And the river was very interesting.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank paulsddd3

Saint Paul, Minnesota
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Good Shows”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Pick a show you will enjoy and head down to see it on the showboat. The troupes that perform always do a solid, entertaining job!

Visited July 2012
Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States
“Poor Concession Service”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

I loved the show that we attended, but the concession service was poor, we arrived early and was greeted very nicely and told there was plenty of popcorn, we went to our seats put our things down went to the concession stand and ordered popcorn only to be told they were out of popcorn but they had chips and alcohol. I don't eat chips and I don't drink, I was looking forward to having popcorn. It's like going to the movie theater and them telling you they ran out of popcorn and food. I don't believe I'll attend an event here and if I do I'll bring my own popcorn!!!!!!

Visited December 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“First Play on the boat last summer. Really good!”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Always wondered what this boat and playhouse were all about. I had the best experience here. Sweeney Todd was the play and the acting was exceptional. It is not an luxuriously outfitted theater, but a fun and appealing place to take in a play and have some fun with friends. Highly entertaining....and you are on the river. That doesn't happen everyday!

Idaho
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

What a great experience. Signed up for this last minute as optional entertainment for the conference I was attending. So glad I did! The food was great and there was plenty. Roast, potatoes, green beans, salad, rolls and cheese cake. Everything was delicious. But the best part was the show. We got to see "The Vampire". The actors were great and hilarious and I laughed the whole time. Their songs were so funny. It was encouraged to boo and hiss at the villian while cheering and clapping for the heros. So much fun! As I was leaving the boat there was a small boy about 5 years old that raved about the show. It was really good!

Visited August 2012