“Great Coffee”
Review of Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee
Ranked #41 of 62 Coffee & Tea in Saint Paul
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Love my Caribou! Coffee is always hot and fresh. Never tastes burned. The staff is friendly. I love that they have your horoscope posted so you can read while you wait for your drink.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

nice change from other major brands of coffee houses. I don't know a lot of the jargon but server very helpful.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I was a little disappointed by my visit because the oven was broken and I couldn't order a breakfast sandwich. Had to make due with a pastry instead.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

New varieties that actually seem to have some nutritional value - came in on a cold rainy day while having my car tuned up across the street - surprisingly yummy breakfast.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 14 November 2008

Coffee drinks are WAY too sweet.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook