“Great location”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I like this location of the Eggs and I because it has a big parking spot versus the one in Uptown. Egg Benedict is always the best!

2  Thank Yvonne L

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Was surprised at being served real food with taste. Meal was brought promptly with excellent service. Great price!

1  Thank BrendaNew12
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Really good food, breakfast was hot and fresh with real ingredients.

Try the eggs Benedict!

The service was also great! I will be back here again and again....

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Friendly staff and good sized portions of American comfort food for breakfast. Lunch is good also and you can get in and out quickly.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

A local St Paul institution for years i love this place. It is open with high ceilings and your food comes out in a flash. This day i had a ham and cheese omelet. Chocked full of both and huge. I ordered has browns as a side and there was almost too much food but it was great.
My dining partner had breakfast fro lunch too but we saw some of the lunch items go by and they look good too.
Hard to pass up a good breakfast for me!
Absolutely repeatable!