“Hope it stays this way”

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Hope it stays this way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

Nice experience. I hope this small local establishment stays this way. Very cozy and comfortable. The juicy burgers are some of the best around. Great selection of beers. Service was very attentive, but not intrusive.

Visited November 2012

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great burgers, cozy atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

If you're looking for a unique burger, this is the place for you. We were there this summer and had TaterTot Hotdish Juicy Lucy's. Soooo good! We did have to wait to get a table, but we knew that going in to it, so we grabbed a beer and waited! Unique and cozy atmosphere!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank BH2222
Plum City, Wisconsin
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome burgers and great beer battered green beans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

What I enjoyed about this place was the burgers. They are unique and very juicy. Yum! The beer battered green beans are simply awesome. My friends enjoyed the deep fried pickles. I don't care much for pickles, but they said they were fantastic.

The staff was super friendly. The food came quickly.

What I didn't care for was the crowded conditions. We had a thirty minute wait. However, I guess what this says about this place is that it's worth waiting for. Most of the people I talked to there had been there more than once.

Overall, I say...Visit this place! Enjoy the burgers and try the batter fried green beans! It's worth the wait!!

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nut it up!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

First visit and tried the Cajun bluesy and nutted it up on my guest's recommendation. I'm a convert of peanut butter on my burger and enjoyed this great burger to the last bite. It's a very small restaurant so be prepared to wait for a seat if you go during lunch time. That said, it was worth the wait!

Jensen Beach, Florida
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 952 helpful votes
“Triple D rated but average score!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

Long wait, crowded but the jucy lucy burger is a hit! We had three orders of wings and they were equally good! not great, but good! interesting place for a casual business dinner, no business all dinner! Funky fun place, wouldn't be a regular haunt if I lived here, I prefer a more sophisticated pub atmosphere.

Visited June 2012