Hotel 340
US$159
US$147
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
US$124
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Covington Inn(Saint Paul)
US$221
All reviewsathletic clubhardwood floorsefficiency roombeautiful old buildingdeluxe king suitelarge fireplaceseveral floorscontinental breakfaststeam roomlight railgrand pianodowntown stdark woodflat screen tvwithin walking distanceold worldsized bed
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My boyfriend booked this hotel for it's pretty closed to the concert we were going to, and didn't expect that the room'd be that huge! The interior of the room was beautiful! There were a set of sofa, kitchen, two bathrooms, two closets, and the most comfiest king bed I've ever slept! The kitchen has Keurig coffee maker (which we loved a lot), tableware, microwave, and a small refrigerator. Anyway, we had a great time living in such a lovely hotel, but felt kinda disappointed with the breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DoDoMo
Reviewed 12 July 2014

What a beautiful hotel to say the least. Great location some of the best service I've ever came across. James and Trevor were absolutely wonderful. The rooms were amazing. Everything you could possibly need in a hotel room

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Tbartz0430
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My partner and I did a stay-cation about a month ago at this hotel. You see, we live in Frogtown with our four child and can't afford a proper vacation so we settled for a different kind of get away. This weekend was really important to our relationship because it was the first time in 7 years that we were able to hang out one on one without the children. We enjoyed the gym and not having to make breakfast for six. We also really love the location. Downtown St. Paul is wonderful. Thanks for the great service!

Smiles
Leroy Duncan
Crystal Grimes

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Crystal G
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The hotel was marvelous. I loved how it had that older look to it. It was as if it was the 1960's again. The room was awesome, I wish I could of taken that bed with me it was so comfortable. Lastly, the service was nice. They helped me get around the hotel, and the downtown area.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank JeremyNelms
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I only spent one night here, but was charmed. My room had a separate sitting room, and a full complement of dishes - real wine glasses, plates, silverware. I had a very nice take-out meal in my room. Not eating off Styrofoam with plastic utensils can make a difference! Bathroom was tiny, tiny, but it's not a place I spend a lot of time. It was very clean. The furniture has obviously seen better days. Give this old-world style hotel a try!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business