“Simply delicious”
Review of Palumbo's Pizzeria - CLOSED

Palumbo's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 April 2014

So happy I saw a Groupon for this place. I've lived in the highland park area for over two years and never noticed it, despite driving down Snelling SO many times. My boyfriend and I stopped in one evening and we were the first customers. Staff was attentive and super friendly. My boyfriend did the Build Your Own and loved it (and he is not easily impressed with pizza). I got the Margherita on gluten free crust. It was so delicious!!!! Finding gluten free pizza that still taste like the Margherita pizza's I enjoyed before the dietary change is rare. It does cost $4 more for gluten free crust, but that's just something I'm used to. So this was a great find and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Strongly recommended - very reasonable prices, excellent food (we had caesar salad, 3 meat pizza, and small set of gelato. Very reasonable prices. Unfortunately learned that they are closing the store and re-locating. Eager to learn where they will re-open.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been at Palumbo's many times and never were disappointed. Being from Europe myself, I can attest to the authenticity of their food as much as possible being in the Midwest. I do know that the owners are constantly trying to improve wherever they can. Palumbo's is definitely far beyond the typical pizza places.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The pizza is pretty good, and as customer, when they are slow you'll be treated pretty good. That goodness will only last as long as it is slow.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Pizza's are the perfect size to eat and have left overs or share with someone. Staff was very knowledgeable about their menu, including wine and food pairings. I love the size of this restaurant, quaint and small, yet big enough to not feel like you are sitting on top of the people next to you. I can't wait to check out their patio this summer.