“Worst Service Ever Experienced”
Review of Burger Moe's

Burger Moe's
Ranked #37 of 927 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casual, Outdoor Patio, music
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family and I are regulars at Burger Moe's and have always enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and service. Tonight was a different story.. absolutely the worst service I have ever experienced. From the moment "Tim" our server greeted us, we knew it was going to be a unpleasant time. He seemed annoyed that everyone at the table didn't want beers and that some were only getting water. Approached the table by saying "what... do you need something".. and that is really only the beginning. This experience tonight actually ruined my whole day.. I am still wondering how that guy can hold down a job anywhere... I will return for the food, but will make sure I never am seated in his section again.. I feel bad for anyone that has to experience him as a server

3  Thank ssjg

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I finally got an opportunity to visit this establishment when my foodie co-workers wanted to eat here. Food Okay. but for all the hype I found other places that have tastier burgers. 1 visit is plenty.

1  Thank Stpauliaina
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had two nice lunches at Moe's. Both times I went with the Kobe cheeseburger, once with fries and once with onion rings. The fries are good but the onion rings are much better. The burger is cooked medium unless otherwise specified. I like medium and it was very tasty. Juicy and lots of flavor. I had cherry cokes and the service was very good at keeping the refills coming before I was ever out. I topped off the meal with a strawberry cheesecake malt the first day and a hot fudge banana malt the second. Both were thick and flavorful. Pricey for sure as with tip my meal came to $25.00. Staff is nice and we sat outside on the patio to enjoy the weather. I highly recommend the Kobe burger at Moe's for those who like good burgers.

1  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was the second time I have stopped at Burger Moe's on my way to a show at the Xcel Energy Center and I have really liked it both times. They have a great selection of good beers and an awesome burger menu. My friends and I have tried a variety of different burgers each time, and all of us have loved our choices. I also love eating on their outdoor patio when the weather is nice. The servers are quick and friendly, but I think things get really hectic in there on show nights. The location is great - only a couple of blocks to the X. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a delicious burger and beer in a fun and casual setting.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a solid hamburger restaurant and bar near the Burnsville Mall. It is part of the Parasole Restaurant group, which operates a number of upscale restaurants, and the quality shows.