“A Flying Good Time”

Twin Cities Trapeze Center
Ranked #7 of 13 Fun & Games in Saint Paul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide Flying Trapeze classes for all ages (6+) and abilities. No experience or upper body strength required! Classes are 90 minutes in length and our goal is for you to make a mid-air connection (or "catch") with our staff at the end of your very first session. Pre-registration is required, as we keep our class sizes small.
Reviewed 10 July 2013

No kidding, if you've ever wanted to cross flying trapeze off your bucket list, this is the place. Who knows, you might like it enough you come back again and again. Most of the folks in our class were repeats, but for rookies like us this was a thrilling workout. Be sure to bring your smart phone and have someone record you swinging and perhaps even being caught. Great workout, but even greater bragging rights.

1  Thank Julie K

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We had a wonderful family date at the Twin Cities Trapeze Center with the amazing owners Jake & Katie! They gave wonderful instruction to my husband and I, and our two boys ages 6 & 9. Before we knew it, we were up doing the real deal! They did a great job at inspiring us to do this and we felt safe at all times. My boys were so happy with just jumping off the ledge and swinging back and forth. My husband and I practiced hooking our knees and releasing our hands a couple of times, and then we were able to attempt at being caught by Jake the Great! My husband was able to complete a catch and it was so awesome to watch. We can't believe all we did in 1 1/2 hours! It's a unique opportunity that I am so happy we experienced, we know we'll be back and we recommend you try!

3  Thank matischer