“Delicious Neapolitan pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time to the Highland Park location...really delicious! Different than Eagan, because this one has table service and isn't an "order then sit down" place. Still really good, and the pizza was fresh and delicious!! We'll be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've (my daughter and I) have been there twice; we ordered a variety of pizzas and salads and appetizers. There is nothing necessarily wrong with the food (and it's inexpensive), but overall it was bland. The margarita especially, which is probably their staple, was burnt too unevenly and the ingredients didn't didn't seem to be especially flavorful. Especially the sauce.
The crowd was a bit suburban for my tastes (as if all of Apple Valley - boring! - was in that night).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Punch is not your typical pizza joint. This is great neapolitan pizza. Our two favorites are the Punch salad to start and the Vesuvius Pizza, both the share. Add a glass of wine or beer and you will think you have just arrived in Rome. Wait staff is super friendly. Love the racing shirts to add real flavor. The place is always busy. Hard to get a table outside, but food is the same both places, so it doesn't matter. If you can't stay to eat, order take out. Love this place! Haven't tried the Punch on Grand Ave., but assume it is as good as the Cleveland spot.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious pizza that's reminiscent of Italy. The Punch Salad is so good I sometimes skip pizza altogether, though.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Two of us arrived around 7 for dinner, and relaxed with a drink as our orders were filled. We began with the Antipasti Misti, and followed with Sicilana pizza. Everything was quickly presented. They cook the pizza hot and fast, so it's at your table while you still remember what you ordered. I liked picking and assembling the items on the antipasti plate, and when the pizza landed the timing was perfect. I really enjoyed the flavors, the options, the service, the decor, and did I mention that we loved the pie? The char, something people complain of, was mild and expected. The soggy? I don't know what happened in other reviews, but mine was crisp and thin. I had space left so asked for the bread pudding and did not regret it. Mild, screamingly hot and bearing a scoop of Izzy's ice cream, it was a nice touch.