“great italian pasta bar” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 6th Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“great italian pasta bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

this is a great place to grab some pasta. You can order off the menu or go up to the pasta bar and have them make something special for you, while you pick all the ingredients to go in. Great atmosphere!!!

Visited September 2013

Austin, Texas
“Upscale Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Enjoyed dinner on July 18th with a business associate. We were definitely impressed by the great menu selection, and the quality, preparation and taste of all the food items we order. The service was excellent and very attentive in spite of the fact that the establishment was very busy prior to the Beyonce concert that evening. I will definitely visit again during a future business trip to St. Paul.

• Visited July 2013
red wing, mn
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

My wife and I ate dinner here june 21. The food, the staff, and the live music resulted in a very pleasant meal. Our server, folke, was especially attentive and helpful. We will return.

Visited June 2013
“My birthday pick”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

I've made a reservation here for my birthday for the last 3 years and all 4 times, the customer service was excellent as well as the food. I always have a group of 8-14 (I know, kind of rude for the rest of the restaurant buy I enjoy celebrating with all my friends) and the staff ALWAYS does a great job handling us all. There always seems to be other large groups there too. The music makes the atmosphere more social and comfortable. Thank you very much for always making my birthday memorable.

• Visited August 2012
Wagoner, OK
“Great Food to top off a busy work day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

A party of 6 business associates visited Da Vinci's on a Tuesday evening. We were immediately seated and enjoyed great service all evening. We ordered 2 large Giglio salads to split. Without being asked, the waiter brought a separate serving without cheese to one person who couldn't eat cheese. Da Vinci's had several people that night but it didn't seem busy or rushed. We enjoyed a relaxing meal after a long busy work day. Everyone had enough food to satisfy them but enough that no one ordered dessert.

I enoyed the Salmone al Limone with a lemon juice & caper sauce which provided a balanced accent to the Norwegian salmon. The salmon was grilled the right amount to provide a firm but easy to flake portion. The asparagus was grilled without being limp and was an excellent complement to the salmon. The roasted red potatoes balanced the flavors nicely.

• Visited April 2013