“Delicious Italian”

Cross street: 6th Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Delicious Italian”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We've eaten here twice and were impressed both times. Wide variety on the menu as well as a great pasta bar. The prices are a little bit high but the portions are large. Large wine list. You will find something for everyone.

• Visited October 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“great italian pasta bar”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

this is a great place to grab some pasta. You can order off the menu or go up to the pasta bar and have them make something special for you, while you pick all the ingredients to go in. Great atmosphere!!!

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“Upscale Italian”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Enjoyed dinner on July 18th with a business associate. We were definitely impressed by the great menu selection, and the quality, preparation and taste of all the food items we order. The service was excellent and very attentive in spite of the fact that the establishment was very busy prior to the Beyonce concert that evening. I will definitely visit again during a future business trip to St. Paul.

• Visited July 2013
red wing, mn
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My wife and I ate dinner here june 21. The food, the staff, and the live music resulted in a very pleasant meal. Our server, folke, was especially attentive and helpful. We will return.

Visited June 2013
“My birthday pick”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I've made a reservation here for my birthday for the last 3 years and all 4 times, the customer service was excellent as well as the food. I always have a group of 8-14 (I know, kind of rude for the rest of the restaurant buy I enjoy celebrating with all my friends) and the staff ALWAYS does a great job handling us all. There always seems to be other large groups there too. The music makes the atmosphere more social and comfortable. Thank you very much for always making my birthday memorable.

• Visited August 2012