“YUMMY !!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 26 Dessert in Saint Paul
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“YUMMY !!!!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Excellent food and fast. I always get the pizza and the pastas are amazing. I also love the Gorgonzola salad. I will say that this is some pricy food though. My sister and I dropped $35.00 on a salad, two pieces of pizza and beverages. When you go into the dessert area you will drop even more. But oh sooo yummy!

• Visited September 2013

Palermo, Italy
“Great Italian food even an Italian would like”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Cossetta's is one of our favorite restaurants in the cities. We brought our kids there last weekend and as usual, it did not disappoint. The pizza, salad, mostaccioli is some of the best italian food in the cities. My father is from Italy, so I am very particular on my italian food, and this is at the top of my list. We love it so much - they will be catering my sister's wedding next spring!

CT
“Good Italian food in comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

A wide variety of salads, entrees, pasta's, drinks and desserts served cafeteria style. Everything looks fresh, home made and good making for tough decisions! My veal Parmesan dinner was good and accompanied by the house pasta. A delicious mini cannoli was a nice ending to the meal. A very good, informal dining option that includes something for everyone. Seating area's downstairs and up with interesting pictures of family and celebrities that span the years.

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Good Italian Restaurant even better after remodeling”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Cosetta's consistently offers very good Italian food including pizzas and now, since the remodeling there is more parking and the bakery and store have expanded making it a terrific destination.

• Visited February 2013
Le Sueur
“Great atmosphere & good food”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Had pizza and cannoli, but I have to say the cannoli was to die for! They had a nice variety of pizza and pasta's. Yum! Close to the Science Museum and the Excel! The only thing was the line to checkout was a little long, but I can't wait to go back and try other things!