“Great for Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am not sure about the healthfulness of the breakfast food. But this is a great place for a cozy breakfast with GIANT pancakes or the usual omelets and such.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visited relatives who live close by and we went for breakfast there. Seating is tight but comfortable and it is truly a "hole in the wall" place. Service was fast and friendly, and was made to feel right at home. Breakfast was outstanding! Serving size was huge and the hash browns were outstanding. Keys is on my list to eat again when I visit!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I absolutely love Keys Cafe. Best omelets, pancakes, and coffee. Even strawberry rhubarb jam for toast. YUM.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This was the Keys on Raymond Ave. We have not visited any of the other Keys locations.
If it wasn't for the filthy dining area I would have given this a much higher review.
We sat near the back where the silver wear and glasses are staged. Right above that location was a air vent covered in dust that had to have been there for years. This is where they fill your water glass, and scoop the fresh strawberry jelly ( that is delicious ) that dust could fall right into your glass or on your plate.
After seeing that I started to look around. Dust and grime on the walls, the floors, etc...
I tried to look into the back where the cooks are and it did look cleaner. So my take is the cooks do a good job of cleaning their stations but the front of the house is failing.
Once a week that place needs to be cleaned, it isn't that difficult, I know.
The food however was excellent and I just wish I wasn't already disgusted before my food arrived.
We will try a different Keys and hope we find a cleaner version.

1  Thank Skiingcple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Very Good Place for breakfast or "brunch". Ate there on a Sunday am. The place was packed, but they accommodated 4 adults and 2 toddlers very well. The food was very good; the portions were very large! And they are customer friendly: One meal was ready well before all the others, so when the bill came the deducted some "extras" and also took money off the bill. We never asked them to do anything. As an aside: the pancakes are the size of pizzas (just try to finish a short stack). Everyone ebjoyed the food and we all took home doggie bags.