“Hidden gem”

Ranked #84 of 885 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

A group of met for dinner and had a wonderful experience. The wait staff was very knowledgeable and provided great recommendations. There were four of us and we ate family style. The food was fantastic and even my picky friend loved it. The parking is very convenient, too. I will definitely visit this restaurant again.

• Visited June 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lovely meal at a lovely place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Had a great meal. Waiter was very knowledgeable. I can't eat dairy, and he was very good about making sure that nothing had dairy in it. He let me know that there's a small amount of dairy in the Italian dressing so he suggested another one that was delicious. I would definitely eat here again!

• Visited May 2014
St. Paul
“Very convenient lunch venue if you work in the midway area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

This restaurant is located close enough to the University to get to and far enough away to make it not as crowded. The staff is polite and helpful.
I had the lamb sandwich and my colleague had Mama's Antipasto salad. My sandwich was very good.
I would definitely try this place again.

• Visited March 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is one of my wife's and mine favorite restaurants. We go there for a nice quiet dinner, food is excellent and service is always top notch. I have also brought business associates to dine there.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank pony99
Minnesota
“Great first visit for us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

We really had a good time here. We eat out a lot and had never heard of this place. The interior is cool, you are greeted warmly by the owner as you enter, the service is very attentive. We liked how they kept telling us there was no rush to order if we wanted to wait. We enjoyed the calimari, my cioppino was excellent, the girls liked their chicken marsala. The dishes going by us to other tables all looked good. Desert was nice - my wife liked her flourless chocolate cake and I enjoyed the almond gelatto. We will return to this place. It's now on our list.

Visited October 2013