“Super!!”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Awesome food. We all loved our choices - from a waffle to chicken, and even satisfied two kids! The waffle was amazing and unique. The garlic bread was also wonderful. Everything had a unique touch to it.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Fun atmosphere for dining or a drink at their bar. This place as packed on a Monday night. We had Pulled Pork Waffle, an original entree with BBQ pork over a cornmeal waffle. It was fabulous.
Chicken Involtini is one of their specialty dishes and it was special. It was also large enough serving for me to bring some home for lunch. Highly recommend both dishes. A friend had fish and chips and it appeared routine, but he enjoyed it. Service was good.they also offer outdoor dining.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

The food here is not fresh. I usually eat organic, and the vegetables here taste cheap and conventional. The food is greasy, the room is very loud, and the glasses of wine small. This is a chain restaurant pretending to not be a chain.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

We like "local", diners and intriguing menus. The service was great, the lunchtime crowd talkative, the menu selections right on for us and the portion size on the larger side but the food was only "ok" and the price was somewhat high. I had the huevos rancheros ( ok taste ) and my spouse had the "grill salad" with grilled chicken which had a lot of greens but very few cucumbers and tomatoes. We are seeking a replacement for a replacement diner since the closing of Coffee News but the food at the Highland Grill does not rank high enough for further consideration.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Liked everything about this little place. Everyone was friendly and I loved the servers cute little flowered aprons. I liked how they took regular American food and put a little twist on it, that made it new. Had the taco salad and it was nothing like any I'd had before but, it was awesome!
Went with my family and all 7 of us were happy with everything.
First time I tried fried pickles. I thought they sounded gross but, my sister ordered them and I was surprised I liked them and would order them again.