“Excellent food and atmosphere. They make their own homemade vodkas. I would recommend the horseraddish vodka martini...”
Review of Moscow on the Hill

Moscow on the Hill
Ranked #10 of 895 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2007

Excellent food and atmosphere. They make their own homemade vodkas. I would recommend the horseraddish vodka martini - it was one of the best drinks I've ever had. There is nothing bad on the menu. Expensive, but worth the splurge.

1 Thank KennaK

• Czech first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great Martinis”
Reviewed 3 September 2006

This tiny mom & pop Russian resturant hidden in St Paul's crocus hill area.

Inside the resturant the tables are decorated with lamps covered with east european head scarves. The mood inside is romantic & easy going (depends which time you go).

I had yummy perogis and was mainly there to try one of Twin Cities BEST Martinis places. They serve it ice cold/so crispy cold it "burns" your tounge. My friend and I ordered 4 different flavors and all were delicious!

My favorite is the clock work orange. Go TRY!